IGNORED

Quaristice

leterel

Guest Chogg

am I the only one who still hasn't heard the japan bonus track?

also, the only one who thought (versions) was shite?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
also, the only one who thought (versions) was shite?

Give it as many listens as the main album.

Guest Chogg

good point - esp. since i kinda stopped listening to both of them quite awhile ago

there were a few things i liked more on (versions) than on quaristice proper, ie. the longer versions of IO and plClcLClp, but for the most part it was boring wank. i think perlence was better at 3-4 mins, and a lot of the editing is just crap - the end of chenc9, like everyone else mentioned, and the end parts of tankraken where it just sort of cuts out. And the slightly different version of plyPhon seems completely unnecessary. I just don't agree with the people who say versions should have been the actual album.

paralel suns, people!

• 1 year later...
Guest Mr Torrance

i have relented and decided to sell my quaristice limited edition on ebay, way after the times when they were going for silly money :cry: but it won't be going for anything less than moderately silly money, cos i don't really want to be getting rid of it, i still think the album and the LE are great, but alas, empty pockets are pretty ungreat.

tis here if anybody is interested and rich

Whenever I see a reserve on an ebay item i avoid it like the plague as it indicates that the seller is driven by greed.

If you want a certain price for an item, create a second account and bid it up, or get friends to bid it up. Or if not, put the starting price up higher. People arent stupid. I think a lot of people are starting to realise that a reserve = greed. No matter how much the seller tries to justify it by going on about the emotional attatchment the item holds.

Whenever I see a reserve on an ebay item i avoid it like the plague as it indicates that the seller is driven by greed.

If you want a certain price for an item, create a second account and bid it up, or get friends to bid it up. Or if not, put the starting price up higher. People arent stupid. I think a lot of people are starting to realise that a reserve = greed. No matter how much the seller tries to justify it by going on about the emotional attatchment the item holds.

um...isn't that the only reason anyone would sell anything?

well, pretty much. i can think of a few very off the mark circumstances otherwise. but we'll not get into that.

Guest spraaaa

i like chenc9-x, the perlence part never bothered me but it would be cooler if they had actually transitioned into perlence. and it's got those squeaking/noise samples from fol4 too, the whole versions disc just needs a megamix. :cool:

I'd just like to say that anything the Dr says is right and I love him.

Guest Mr Torrance

:laughing: he is right of course, as auxien said what other reason is there for selling something? if i didn't want something back then i might as well give it to a charity shop.

the reserve is there because i kind of know what i would accept for it, but i have no idea of its actual value any more, so this way if it doesn't reach what i want, at least i have an idea what people are prepared to pay and i can work out whether its worth it to me to sell it for that or not, because as i said, i think its great, i won't just give it away

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ComicMaster
:laughing: he is right of course, as auxien said what other reason is there for selling something? if i didn't want something back then i might as well give it to a charity shop.

the reserve is there because i kind of know what i would accept for it, but i have no idea of its actual value any more, so this way if it doesn't reach what i want, at least i have an idea what people are prepared to pay and i can work out whether its worth it to me to sell it for that or not, because as i said, i think its great, i won't just give it away

How much did you end up getting for it?

Guest Mr Torrance

it didn't reach the reserve, but as the watchers somehow kept creeping up after the auction ended i re-listed it for 10 days instead of 5 (probably unwisely without a reserve this time :undecided: ) it went up to £45 fast and has now stuck there with just over a day to go :sad:

it didn't reach the reserve, but as the watchers somehow kept creeping up after the auction ended i re-listed it for 10 days instead of 5 (probably unwisely without a reserve this time :undecided: ) it went up to £45 fast and has now stuck there with just over a day to go :sad:

so how did this turn out for you?

Guest maddestmax

fol4 makes me feel like I opened a door to hell when I listen to it on my speakers at higher volume.

Archived