IGNORED

Quaristice

leterel

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pictures !

I'm still waiting for mine, I'm starting to be a bit worried... I got a dispatched order email on the 6th of march, and I still haven't received it... I live in paris, and usually it takes 4 days max to arrive in my mail box.... I sent an email to our warpmart fellas this morning....

Is there anyone who lives in europe and who haven't received it yet around here ?

Guest James Fucking Cagney

I got back from a business trip yesterday and it was waiting at the post office for me.

I came

Guest TheSlicker
some pictures I took of my Special Edition : HERE

Hey, you're the guy with a blogspot account. :)

yeah > Pleasure is our business ;)

Quaristice (Versions) is kicking my ass in an exceedingly pleasant way right now. It was worth the wait to get it from warp, and also worth the 27 minutes it took to get it out of its slipcase.

Guest endangered betche

Finally, finally, FINALLY got mine today; and boy did Autechre get things backwards.

How the 'bonus' disc wasn't released as the album proper blows my mind. Seven tracks get the time to develop into full fledged songs instead of three minute blips, and the other four are just gravy.

Absolutely worth the extra $ for the extra disc.

:ok:

Guest nacmat

I too got mine this weekend

I had to go to the fucking post office cos there was nobody at home when it came at first

I had already been listening to the vinyl so its now time to listen to the extra cd

but the album itself is simply perfect

I will say its may fav already

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

There was an article about Quaristice in a local indie magazine that I friend of mine found at my college. It said Autechre asked The Designers Republic for creating such a cover art because Rob and Sean prefer music in digital format than the real thing, or something like that... I'm gonna pick a copy up and scan the article for you by tomorrow, guys.

Guest moo duck

i believe the cover is smth like raw visual idea of quaristice, i mean space and things like that. not like on other works i say.

and probably they release album by that date because of their 1988 beginning. and, u know, they are really smart about presentation musics, just take a look on catalogue numbers, release dates, tracknames etc. since LP5. mfuckin biznes BOC wouldnt even dream about.

and with quaristice oh shit, dont even think about it, black hole of numbers! for reol

am i boc enough?

Guest Enter a new display name

Oops, looks like I did not read the article really well and made a poor summary. The Quaristice cover art is "snazzy", according to this article. :laughing:

I'm left feeling that the bonus disc is the true album and the main disc is just outtakes.

But i love 'em both.

I'm left feeling that the bonus disc is the true album and the main disc is just outtakes.

But i love 'em both.

i would almost agree with you if it werent for the awful extended version of Chenc9 that has a really lazily done improvised sounding mashup of Perlence in 1/3rd of the track.

But i love 'em both.

i would almost agree with you if it werent for the awful extended version of Chenc9 that has a really lazily done improvised sounding mashup of Perlence in 1/3rd of the track.

you could say the same about the parts of chenc9 that appear in perlence range3 then yeah?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zoinkers Hammyshammy

Finally got this today:

---

Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the

following item(s) from your order:

Autechre (Performer) "Quaristice [import]"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00142RWZY

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've

since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this

time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize

for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We must also apologize for the length of time it has taken us to reach

this conclusion. Until recently, we had still hoped to obtain this

item for you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

---

Not surprised, except that they took this long to figure out they couldn't get it.

Archived