IGNORED

Quaristice

leterel

Warpmart pre-order here. £25!

"Strictly limited to 1000 copies worldwide. This is the 20 track Quaristice album, plus an extra CD containing 11 different versions of selected tracks. These tracks are all produced by Autechre and are exclusive to this edition of the album.

The double CD set comes in a Designers Republic styled, photo-etched, 0.4mm steel slipcase with foil blocked inner gatefold wallet. Full images of the artwork coming soon."

Nice :angry:

EDIT: and bleep.com now has previews up

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bough it as well !

(31£49 in total, with the delievry and stuff.....)

(wow, I just realised, that's a lot of money ! But I'm glad warpmart did a super special limited edition, I love those..)

Guest marcnplymouth

HA!HAAAAA!

I got one!

Stop mulling and start buying - only 1000 of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be worth a fortune one day - something for the grandkids to palm off on 'Flog It!' for a fiver whilst I turn in my brass-spun urn.

!

TOOT! TOOT!

Wow, with this kind of limited edition thing, looks like this might be Autechre's swan song after all...

Any real reason behind that conjecture? I dunno, these guys bleed music and seem more tough minded than some others (cough BoC cough). I wouldn't expect them to get emo and quit all of a sudden.

Seems more likely that they were inspired by Radiohead's success with In Rambo

even though I absolutly love autechre, this is way too expensive for me right now. my budget is limited due to some big moves in my life.

sorry ae, but I'm getting only the straight up version.

Guest Enter a new display name

I doubt I will order the special edition... I bet these tracks aren't worth 25 pounds, anyways. At least, it got leaked! Too bad I'm at school right now... Sigh...

Guest Endoplasmic Reticulum

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholy

shit

I ordered two copies to two different addresses(just in case)

And now I'm downloading the album, I really didn't think when I woke up this morning that I would be listening to Quaristice today

holyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholy

fuck

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

yup ordered the ltd edition , man its expensive and i was gonna use that money on modular gear, ah well Autechre are the greatest and they wont be playing in Australia so this is as good as it gets for me

Archived