IGNORED

Aphex Twin - Chosen Lords CD

Tessier Ashpool

If you think about it, this is probably how RDJ makes his albums. He creates a massive batch of tracks using a new set-up, puts them in an order he likes, and makes it into an album. He's just giving us an in to his process.

If there's a bunch of great songs missing, imagine what kind of music he left off of his other releases.

Guest UCELess Git

I have heard none of the analords so this is right up my street, I've only heard VBS.Redlof.B which was pretty good, but didn't really persuade me enough for purchase or even slsking

01 fenix funk 5

02 reunion 2

03 pitcard

04 crying in your face

05 klopjob

06 boxing day

07 batine acid

08 cilonen

09 pwsteal.ldpinch.d

10 xmd 5a

what do you miss here?

what would you erase from that list?

its fine for me

but I would change pitcard and klopjob fo where is your girlfriend and phonatacid or rdelof

in general I miss some anlord 1,2 and 11 and I wouldnt have chosen pitcard from 7, maybe afx acid 04 instead

10 tracks is ok with you? you wished more?

moderators should ban anyone who dislikes analord / chosen lords, its just the best music around since...well its just wicked that 's all..

i'm tired of reading those crap about wrong trackslistings, afx ripping his fans..

rephlex did release 44 new afx tracks on "lush" vinyl", then they did a compilation, why complaining?

also a 3 cd set compilation might not be a great idea : some tracks works as separate EPs (analord2,9,11) ; i have some rephlex japanese cds with differents eps on the same record & with electro/techno, shorts formats can be better i think, so stop moaning..

& if you think analord eps are too expensive, just compare with recent planet e or UR eps...

• 1 year later...
Guest AOOproductions

I hate this album and everything aphex twin has made, and if one of you disagree with me, yur all a buncha cunts.

im a cun then. Chosen lords is shite tho...

Can't we all just agree to agree?

Seriously though, Analord isn't that bad, some of it's great, but chosen lords is shit. The first and last are the best. Fenixmdfunk5a.

die in fire

Seriously though, Analord isn't that bad, some of it's great, but chosen lords is shit. The first and last are the best. Fenixmdfunk5a.

die in fire

Fuck You.

lol, die in fire.

Archived