IGNORED

Aphex Twin Bomber jackets!

phillie-t

Yeah, but most peoples don't charge £800 for clothes. That's about as overpriced as your DVD.

dude stop being so personal. dont bait the messanger is how the saying gos.

Only messing widja (is that how the streetwise kids spell "with you" nowadays) man :whistling:

i wish RDJ would stop taking the piss out of his fans. really, this is probably some kind of artistic experiment to see who's actually stupid enough to fall for it. "lol i'm starting my own fashion label liek J-Lo lol".

someone needs to slap that prick and get him to release some more REAL music (drukqsdrukqsdrukqs).

dude why is A-ok for somone else to make clothes (which i kinda assume u wear) and not afx?

why not an afx jacket. jeeesus dude. stranger things have happened ya know!

1. my clothes don't cost £800

2. only twats make clothing that costs £800 for a logo

3. i liek teh RDJ so he's not allowed to be a twat

Well excuse me. In the UK £800 is a lot of money but a coat is an investment of sorts. For example i have a stone island jumper that cost me £900. Point is it will last forever. So Yeah maybe to a student like yourself or someone young sure its a hell of a price to pay, but for someone who works like me its a couple of months saving. And if the quality is as good as Grant says then i may have to purrchase.

gul·li·ble Audio pronunciation of "gullible" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gl-bl)

adj.

Easily deceived or duped.

[From gull2.]gulli·bili·ty n.

gulli·bly adv.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

gullible

adj 1: naive and easily deceived or tricked; "at that early age she had been gullible and in love" [syn: fleeceable, green] 2: easily tricked because of being too trusting; "gullible tourists taken in by the shell game"

Guest IdironBoomtracks
never mind the music. Whos getting one?!! I just got an email from Grant at rephlex that these should be shipping mid to late march!

guess how much? 800 quid! but it looks so good. Ok the aphex logo is well 90s but u get that on your back with

studs all around the seems. very punk, very now. very relevant. 800 quid. worh twice in 6 months. whos getting one.

all of a sudden its a big joke. How about this. I post a picture tommorow. that will shut some of u up.

"all of a sudden" wtf

never mind the music. Whos getting one?!! I just got an email from Grant at rephlex that these should be shipping mid to late march!

guess how much? 800 quid! but it looks so good. Ok the aphex logo is well 90s but u get that on your back with

studs all around the seems. very punk, very now. very relevant. 800 quid. worh twice in 6 months. whos getting one.

Haha I got that email aswell. Bloody awesome.

post-53-1138491794_thumb.jpg

Guest Morgan Dunn

for those who think a 1400 dollar coat is an invesment...well, i spent 50 bucks on a coat at zumiez and it still looks like new after many, many years. also, i cant imagine wearing aphex that coat for my entire life, and certainly not every day. maybe its just a fancy coat for those who want to spend that kind of money..and there's nothing wrong with that. it just better be a damn nice coat.

this is probably all some sort of elaborate joke

Haha I got that email aswell. Bloody awesome.

looks like hot topic garbage

• 2 months later...
Guest DrHat
dude stop being so personal. dont bait the messanger is how the saying gos.

actually, i think it goes, "don't _shoot_ the messenger."

Yeah, but most peoples don't charge £800 for clothes. That's about as overpriced as your DVD.

2nd that.

I would buy it if...

1. It came with 3 pubes ( have to be form Aphex)

2. Log of Andy's shit. I still want that bad!!

3. Picture of you jerking off reading this.

Archived