IGNORED

Aphex Twin Bomber jackets!

phillie-t

never mind the music. Whos getting one?!! I just got an email from Grant at rephlex that these should be shipping mid to late march!

guess how much? 800 quid! but it looks so good. Ok the aphex logo is well 90s but u get that on your back with

studs all around the seems. very punk, very now. very relevant. 800 quid. worh twice in 6 months. whos getting one.

its kinda cool too cus like they really sorta thought about how the afx fan would like his coat made. got a pretty cool ipod shoulder holster which is kinda fresh. btw guys im straight up serious about this.

Guest IdironBoomtracks

i wish RDJ would stop taking the piss out of his fans. really, this is probably some kind of artistic experiment to see who's actually stupid enough to fall for it. "lol i'm starting my own fashion label liek J-Lo lol".

someone needs to slap that prick and get him to release some more REAL music (drukqsdrukqsdrukqs).

never mind the music. Whos getting one?!! I just got an email from Grant at rephlex that these should be shipping mid to late march!

guess how much? 800 quid! but it looks so good. Ok the aphex logo is well 90s but u get that on your back with

studs all around the seems. very punk, very now. very relevant. 800 quid. worh twice in 6 months. whos getting one.

if they claim that leather jacket is the only way-overpriced way to get one, i wonder if they'll wait and re-release it on audiophile vinyl without any hoopla or forenotice, and throw a big giant A logo on it cuz they know fenix funk is that damn good.

you needs to warn dick james there that one of his all-time american fanclub losers is starting to get a little too close. hide in a supermarket cuz i'd never look for him there. urb taught me that one.

i wish RDJ would stop taking the piss out of his fans. really, this is probably some kind of artistic experiment to see who's actually stupid enough to fall for it. "lol i'm starting my own fashion label liek J-Lo lol".

someone needs to slap that prick and get him to release some more REAL music (drukqsdrukqsdrukqs).

dude why is A-ok for somone else to make clothes (which i kinda assume u wear) and not afx?

why not an afx jacket. jeeesus dude. stranger things have happened ya know!

if there was a new album in the pocket i'd buy it

The Jacket IS the album... but it in your CD player and you won't believe your ears...

So has anyone got pictures of this jacket?

Guest IdironBoomtracks

dude why is A-ok for somone else to make clothes (which i kinda assume u wear) and not afx?

why not an afx jacket. jeeesus dude. stranger things have happened ya know!

1. my clothes don't cost £800

2. only twats make clothing that costs £800 for a logo

3. i liek teh RDJ so he's not allowed to be a twat

Archived