IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that essiness and vsnares? she looks much younger than I imagined.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I think the comparison's can chill out now, in my opinion you kind of have to be a tool to enjoy being compared to other people. None of these comparisons are dead ringer woh clones, mostly just laughable. anyway, I'm tired

I think the comparison's can chill out now, in my opinion you kind of have to be a tool to enjoy being compared to other people. None of these comparisons are dead ringer woh clones, mostly just laughable. anyway, I'm tired

while i agree, any excuse for a plum shop job is all good in my book.

while i agree, any excuse for a plum shop job is all good in my book.

I wanted to get plumed.

i've finally been plummed !

get some rest.

I wanted to get plumed.

you want to get feathered? how about tarred?

ps i've met Daedelus in person. we do look a little similar.

Archived