IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a serious lack of ms paint dicks in gaarg's photo.

braintree you always seem to be doing something fun. i need more friends like you.

Man, that night was fucking nuts. It was a company party. We all ended up at a strip club in North Beach.

Are you still in Victoria? I'll have to come through when I take a trip through BC.

yes, i am in victoria. when are you planning to make a BC trip? Let me know if you are gonna be stopping by!

It will probably have to be next summer. I haven't been to Portland, Seattle, or Vancouver, and I want to hit all of them. I was also thinking about going up to Alaska.

Guest tht tne

in a shitty mood at my shitty work. only thing keeping me happy now is how good my beard looks.

photo22.jpg

i can't believe i successfully grew a beard!

it blends nicely into your hair!

yeah i just got a haircut on the weekend; before that it looked a little thin compared to my hair, but i think as long as i keep getting haircuts every month or so, instead of every 3 months i should be fine. i don't think i'm ready for an essines level beard yet. i think i'm not tall enough to pull off that look anyway.

Guest tht tne

yeah i just got a haircut on the weekend; before that it looked a little thin compared to my hair, but i think as long as i keep getting haircuts every month or so, instead of every 3 months i should be fine. i don't think i'm ready for an essines level beard yet. i think i'm not tall enough to pull off that look anyway.

i look pretty funny wearing a suit with longish hair and a beard but i do it anyway, trying to grow this mess out to a certain length before i'm through, woop

Archived