IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not insecure about this actually, really proud and in love. just sayin'

I didn't try and engage in a girlfriend showdown or whatever the fuck. I don't really care what anyone else's girlfriend looks like.

I'll stop fucking up the thread though.

Do your girlfriends know about this?

By 'this,' of course, I mean your deep-seated insecurities?

im as insecure as a full-grown hawk plummeting with 92 mph towards a young white rabbit on a patch of crude green grass

Sea-Hawk.jpg

Do your girlfriends know about this?

By 'this,' of course, I mean your deep-seated insecurities?

shhh, let it keep going.

Not insecure about this actually, really proud and in love. just sayin'

I didn't try and engage in a girlfriend showdown or whatever the fuck. I don't really care what anyone else's girlfriend looks like.

I'll stop fucking up the thread though.

your g/f looks like a nice kid. (no that's not some weird round-a-bout diSs. I'm just ancient ;-] )

a full-grown hawk plummeting with 92 mph towards a young white rabbit on a patch of crude green grass

So she's dyed her patch green.

heh

Guest placidburp

gf pic. she and her friend got pedicures and haircuts and stuff. :wub: :wub: :wub:

20110505144600.jpg

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

199191_196185597069929_100000354704777_571951_6016317_n.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

1rq5q2j26jdr1222.jpg

face-on-hand.jpg

posting pics of your GFs is a seriously bad idea dudes. nice that your obviously proud to like, actually have a girlfriend (*sigh*, IDM nerds) but like, use a bit of common sense for god sake. for one thing it's extremely likely that you see them through rose-tined spectacles and might get offended or saddened if someone else doesn't, plus this forum is seen by a lot of people who you don't know - some of them not even registered members. i would remove them with all due haste if i were you.

Guest abusivegeorge

posting pics of your GFs is a seriously bad idea dudes. nice that your obviously proud to like, actually have a girlfriend (*sigh*, IDM nerds) but like, use a bit of common sense for god sake. for one thing it's extremeley likely that you see them through rose-tined spectacles and might get offended or saddened if someone else doesn't, plus this forum is seen by a lot of people who you don't know - some of them not even registered members. i would remove them with all due haste if i were you.

I also do believe there could be an issure around having acquired permission from said gf to post their pic in the first place. There was certainly an issue surrounding it when I did so a few years back.

Guest Al Hounos

braintree always out havin fun, meetin frenz, chattin up the hunnies - nominate for Least-WATMM Watmmer 2011

I think we should all post pictures of our cocks instead.

edit: next to a metric ruler, obviously.

gf pic. she and her friend got pedicures and haircuts and stuff. :wub: :wub: :wub:

20110505144600.jpg

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

199191_196185597069929_100000354704777_571951_6016317_n.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

1rq5q2j26jdr1222.jpg

face-on-hand.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHA

oh you

Archived