IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

I have never been warned of anything except one msg from Chengod which I promptly adjusted my behaviour for, and have been good about ever since.

So if anyone is taking me seriously and thinking I'm being a dick, well... that's their problem..

For example you jeffy boy, I hope you realize I'm just messin with you when I nitpick on your posts.

1504 posts since January is a bit much. I see you post in almost every thread. And some of it just doesn't seem that well thought out.

That's fair, I can appreciate that. I will think some of my posts through a bit more.

It is probably relevant that I spend most of my time on here drunk out of my brain on malt liquor :emotawesomepm9:

People always use the "I am drunk" excuse to justified their behavior on forums (seen it a millions times in different forums as well). If its true that your posts are affected by alcohol you should go to rehab or something because you are probably are a class A alcoholic, but to be honest i don't believe you ever get drunk.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

see??? lol

<p><br></p><p><br></p><p>btw, i already used that comment but at the time i thought it only made sense in my head, guess i was wrong...</p>

To me that's good natured ribbing, considering basically everyone does it to me day in and day out on here and nobody starts randomly in the middle of a thread trying to moderate their behavior. AKA I'm just messing with you, don't take yourself so seriously. This is just the internets right? (thats what so many people jammed down my throat when I joined here).

Why is it that I can't do it but for others doing it, it's funny?

Just like the whole read the rules thing. Only the select few watmmers are funny when they do this?

I have never been warned of anything except one msg from Chengod which I promptly adjusted my behaviour for, and have been good about ever since.

So if anyone is taking me seriously and thinking I'm being a dick, well... that's their problem..

For example you jeffy boy, I hope you realize I'm just messin with you when I nitpick on your posts.

1504 posts since January is a bit much. I see you post in almost every thread. And some of it just doesn't seem that well thought out.

That's fair, I can appreciate that. I will think some of my posts through a bit more.

It is probably relevant that I spend most of my time on here drunk out of my brain on malt liquor :emotawesomepm9:

People always use the "I am drunk" excuse to justified their behavior on forums (seen it a millions times in different forums as well). If its true that your posts are affected by alcohol you should go to rehab or something because you are probably are a class A alcoholic, but to be honest i don't believe you ever get drunk.

You're entitled to your beliefs, but it's more of a... I'm drunk and having fun on here and everyone seems to take me seriously when... I'm not.

On the flip side someone can go into my profile, look at what topics I've posted in, and follow me to every thread and harass me by quoting my salary 91239393909 times, and that isn't considered being a prick.

:cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

But oh yeah, we've gone over this entire thing about 1 or 2 weeks ago, I apologized to everyone, have been nice to everyone, and MJ starts in the middle of a "recent pics" thread that I haven't posted in for a few pages, a conversation about it.

This is the internet, I don't have to justify myself to you people. I hope you all have a good day though.

AKA I'm just messing with you, don't take yourself so seriously.

priceless... lol as someone stated, you're definitely not a human being...

dude i'm gonna explain just one time but then i'm out cause i'm tired of your "unconscious yellow smile face" misinterpretations...

I'M NOT THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

got it now?

dude i'm gonna explain just one time but then i'm out cause i'm tired of your "unconscious yellow smile face" misinterpretations...

I'M NOT THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

got it now?

Oh man I thought you were. :cerious:

Have a good day MJ

Now... can someone kindly shift-delete the last two pages and we can get on with the recent pics thread? (which ironically enough is 10x more funny than the funny pics thread)

you look a bit like stoned :emotawesomepm9: smiley, and you're not michael jackson.

that's not me, i'm like rainbow and lightning, you can't caught me on cameras... :emotawesomepm9:

this is my face:

Photoon3-10-11at1040AM.jpg

^ that was my face

that's oscilik face

lies, i'm never that clean shaven

Archived