IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still rocking that metal in your ear, I see. It doesn't match the tie and the haircut, tbh.

;-)

i think I took it out later on that night. I usually don't wear it when I'm wearing suits, but I just forget, cause I've had it for so long.

i dig the earing, chen.

no homo

ok, homo

On a scale of Brokeback Mountain to LOL Alzado docking with McGriff in Joyrex's hot tub...how homo?

looking good chen, the first time I have ever seen your face.

yes indeed, same here, and not at all what i was expecting

nope, never is.....I pictured a long haired scruffy hunchbacked dude whom everyone gets a long with. Not Bradley Cooper with one earring.

Still rocking that metal in your ear, I see. It doesn't match the tie and the haircut, tbh.

;-)

i think I took it out later on that night. I usually don't wear it when I'm wearing suits, but I just forget, cause I've had it for so long.

i dig the earing, chen.

no homo

ok, homo

On a scale of Brokeback Mountain to LOL Alzado docking with McGriff in Joyrex's hot tub...how homo?

hm, tough one...i'd have to say somewhere in the zelah range (includes hot shorts).

more specifically, zelah backflipping off his bike onto the boner of essines's beard while playing a slide show of leah pics. just wanted to clarify.

*pops a wheelie*

lol I dunno how many times I've said I'm canadian and caucasian to boot, but there you go.

looking good chen, the first time I have ever seen your face.

yes indeed, same here, and not at all what i was expecting

chen looks nice

You just want a look at my bum. Cheeky monkey.

I always envisaged chen as Patrick Bateman with an affinity for Dead Kennedys. I don't think I was too far wrong.

lol, I do love DK. I got to see Jello speak on one of his tours after "No More Cocoons".

Breaking radio silence...

You've changed a lot since that time you visited. Then again that was what.. 6 years ago or something?

Yeah - 2006. November or something?

Archived