IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes beautiful work Roasty.

I think it is the goo the they used to sell, might still, that you would blow up with a straw to make balloons.

The pic is from '95 in my high school Physiology and Anatomy class.

Awesome Yekkingesque photo as well Luke "Robert Smith" Hazard.

that is album fold-out inlet worthy material

Yeah, crazy good-one Roasty...

trippin me out with that one, reminds me of some out of body experiences...

Beautiful Benji, happy father's day indeed! You look amazingly happy and your daughter is perfect! She looks just like my best friend's daughter. Not sure if I should post a pic here. I will not. You will see elsewhere.

Guest Mirezzi

she is adorable overlook!

Let's see your youngster, youngster! Yeah, that's right. Youngster. I'm almost two months older than you.

Oh wow Overlook, you're a handsome lad aren't you! Weird putting a face to the personality. I expected red stains round your mouth from all the blood you've angrily vomited at the recently watched films thread.

Guest Mirezzi

Oh wow Overlook, you're a handsome lad aren't you! Weird putting a face to the personality. I expected red stains round your mouth from all the blood you've angrily vomited at the recently watched films thread.

:sorcerer:

:emb:

It's all talk and persona. I'm a pussycat.

Got enough pairs of glasses?

Believe you me, brother, I don't like juggling them, but when you're blind as a bat AND you'd like to be able to wear sunglasses, you tote them both around like I do.

Archived