IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

When I ran out of ginger ale, I found a bottle of 7up........ :crazy:

That's it, I am reporting you to the first Scottish person I see, you will no doubt have a wee kilting in your future, boy-o-lad.

I mean srsly did the liquor store just not have Maker's or what

I like the taste of Laphroaig and it's got such a strong flavour that imo anything you mix it with still tastes like loaphroaig.

Though 7up was a weird one (came free with the hot wings).

I also like it neat but I drink quite quickly. If I just sat sipping it neat over the course of a sociable evening I'd be fucking ratarsed in an hour.

I'm currently consuming:

DragonStout.jpg

I'm currently consuming:

DragonStout.jpg

Yeah, just joshin' you, of course you can enjoy Scotch however you like. Just not in my home.

And Dragon is a damn fine stout! Those little bottles have buoyed many a wayfarin' traveler.

edit: I'm currently consuming some shitty drugstore chocolate mint cookies that taste like toothpaste, so I have no right to tell anyone what to do.

Edited by A/D

Yeah, just joshin' you, of course you can enjoy Scotch however you like. Just not in my home.

And Dragon is a damn fine stout! Those little bottles have buoyed many a wayfarin' traveler.

edit: I'm currently consuming some shitty drugstore chocolate mint cookies that taste like toothpaste, so I have no right to tell anyone what to do.

lol, I actually know a lady that wont have blends in the house. I've often wondered what her reaction would be were I to pull a small bottle of Famous Grouse or something out of my pocket after gaining access.

Yep, Dragon Stout is my train beer of choice when commuting home. :beer:

Natto w/ eggs & rice

Most people I know either hate natto or never heard of it, but it's supposed to be healthy. It's basically fermented soybeans.

natto.jpg

It doesn't look appealing to me. Kind of like semen (no offense) and I've heard it smells really strong.

Do you like it? Not sure where I'd even find it to try it!

Edited by StephenG

Natto w/ eggs & rice

Most people I know either hate natto or never heard of it, but it's supposed to be healthy. It's basically fermented soybeans.

natto.jpg

<3 Natto!

Love it so much I made the following MS Paint picture at work last year and sent it to my lady as a result of getting overexcited while eating natto for breakfast:

NATTO_zpsa0ad94ef.png

It doesn't look appealing to me. Kind of like semen (no offense) and I've heard it smells really strong.

Do you like it? Not sure where I'd even find it to try it!

No offense taken. It's kind of an acquired taste. I began consuming natto years ago though. In fact, it was my daily breakfast when I lived in Japan.

If you have a local Asian market in town, that would be the best place to look for it. They might store it in the freezer section.

<3 Natto!

Love it so much I made the following MS Paint picture at work last year and sent it to my lady as a result of getting overexcited while eating natto for breakfast:

NATTO_zpsa0ad94ef.png

:biggrin:

Edited by ambermonk

A half-sized joint of some lovely smoke (ITS LEGAL BITCHES)

3 eggs over easy (seasoned with pink salt and cayenne pepper)

4 links of boar and cinnamon-apple sausage

1/4" diced potatoes fried with Anaheim pepper and spinach

2 slices of 13 seed toast

a single starfruit

a glass of water

and a mug of coffee

(/breakfast on my day off)

a single starfruit

a glass of water

and a mug of coffee

Shit son, epic brekky.

a single starfruit

a glass of water

and a mug of coffee

Shit son, epic brekky.

I cook well :)

Audioblysk - I take it you're from WA or CO?

(My big plan this year is to move to WA)

WA. A little outside Seattle. Its nice out here. A little cold and wet at times, but the nature and food make up for it. Being within spitting distance of two mountain ranges, a coastline, amazing peninsula and Canada is awesome. Not to mention the better of the two coasts is at your south. The east side of the state is pretty nice, good if you like flatter land and drier weather.

We welcome you

:cerious:

Edited by Audioblysk

Audioblysk - I take it you're from WA or CO?

(My big plan this year is to move to WA)

WA. A little outside Seattle. Its nice out here. A little cold and wet at times, but the nature and food make up for it. Being within spitting distance of two mountain ranges, a coastline, amazing peninsula and Canada is awesome. Not to mention the better of the two coasts is at your south. The east side of the state is pretty nice, good if you like flatter land and drier weather.

We welcome you

:cerious:

Thank you :cool:

I'm actually no stranger to the Evergreen land. Most of my relatives are from the east side (Spokane) and north central. I've been there countless times but have never actually lived there, until possibly this year. Never been south where the Tri-Cities are though.

I'm currently consuming homemade curry over jasmine rice, complimented by oolong tea as a beverage. Nothing fancy really.

Edited by ambermonk