IGNORED

What are you consuming right now?

Squee

8 pints? that's over four liters? HOW DOES IT FIT IN THERE?

I have a urinary system, dont you?

"What are you consuming right now?"

i bet your sweet wench's ass that you didn't consume those dranks "right now"

head your ass over to the friday night drunk thread, sonn

tea

goes down well after 8 pints of smithwicks.

By your logic you'd have to be typing with one hand as you eat/drink your food/beverage.

nice. having some gin with my fish here.

usually i like something more fatty and sour to absorb the alcohol, but beef jerky can be real good.

at the risk of sounding like a Farang, is moose jerky common in this season? had some of the best jerky ever made from mooses (meese).

well moose season is open atm. so making moose jerky is common but you won't get anything to eat for the next bit. in a few weeks. but, yeah. my friends used to have seperate freezers for moose meat/jerky. because a single moose is enough meat for, like, a year. till the next hunt. and those fuckers used all of the moose. it was glorious. i love moose meet. i prefer deer, but moose is wails.tastes gameyer though. so if you aren't used to it you'll probably not like it asap.

i had some moose jerky that was the gamiest savoriest jerky i've ever had, total win.

respect to Jonas for having fatty fish late in the night!

gebakken_kibbeling.jpg

Edited by iep

Guest Helper ET

once my family fed my autistic cousin ostrich meat, then i told him the truth and he ran to the bathroom and induced vomiting

true story

actually, hes not even autistic, thats just what they called him after they gave him the vaccine

so thats what he consumed

consumed?

what vaccine?

your weirding me out here...

anyway,

BROODJE KAAS

broodje_kaas.jpg

Edited by iep

Guest Helper ET

im sorry, ive hit a new low. i am remorseful

sr4, killing animals doesnt make you a man, in my opinion it takes you backwards

thats my opinion

Guest Helper ET

its not even manly. wow, a man with an incredibly higher intelligent can go to wal-mart and buy and rifle and shoot a baby deers mom in the face. awesome!

Guest Helper ET

at least i can stand up to police officers and my own government. what the fuck do you do? other than jack off to fat cows and munch on sodium nitrate like theres no tomorrow

Guest Xenblake

Mug of 99 tea, steeped to a dark perfection of strongness.

Coffee creamed until a dark beige.

It's a cup of tea. The best in fact.

still a lot of fluid, though.

i'm having a FISHY DAY here. tuna roll for breakfast, sushi for lunch, and macking on various macks like mackarel and herring now. omega-3 fat 4 lyf.

I had sushi two nights ago and now I have an insane craving for a bagel with cream cheese, capers and smoked lox. It's as if getting a little omega-3 reminds my body of how much I need moar omega-3.

edit: it's also possible that I am preggers

actually, hes not even autistic, thats just what they called him after they gave him the vaccine

trying not to lol

Edited by baph

Guest Xenblake

Toasted white sliced bread (yeah the poor peoples kind. Not the dense, brick like, seed ridden healthy freshly baked looking stuff in a crinkly paper bag expensive loaf) Just nice airy white sliced bread in soft bag from the supermarket.Toasted. WIth a generous layer of butter and even more generous layer of crunchy peanut butter on top.

Enjoyed with a cup of the glorious above mentioned tea.

mmm. tea.

At the moment, a 1.5 pint bottle of Heineken (that's 0.1875 gallons to you yanks) and smoking a Marlboro red. I have a crappy chicken cutlet sandwich from the bodega, which I'm waiting until just the right moment to eat.

Also, I purchased a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label (at 24, this is my second bottle of liquor ever purchased), which I might crack open later tonight. And I am consuming Hype Williams records through my ears.