IGNORED

About 45,000 posts away from 1,000,000

Joyrex

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much was it going to cost for RDJ to do a show?

Just out of curiosity. I would certainly be up for paying a very steep amount for a WATMM exclusive set from RDJ or Sean and Rob or something like that. Joyrex said earlier that he tried to get afx in and he was expensive. What was the quote you got for that?

Guest Caustic
How much was it going to cost for RDJ to do a show?

Just out of curiosity. I would certainly be up for paying a very steep amount for a WATMM exclusive set from RDJ or Sean and Rob or something like that. Joyrex said earlier that he tried to get afx in and he was expensive. What was the quote you got for that?

It was in the tens of thousands.

after the 1 millionth post we should all try to be quiet and not post anything for as long as possible, and the person that posts the 1-million-and-1st post loses the game and gets banned

certainly everyone here is familiar with rephlex's braindance logo, what with the foot coming out of the brain...

well there oughta be some sort of an award/plaque/trophy with a logo of a brain that's sporting a properly erect penis being tended to by a well-placed hand, and then it ought to have the proper caption for the next million: watmm: bringing men together since 2001 or whatever it was.

but really, i think a proper trophy with a masturbating brain would stand out over all of your bowling and youth baseball participatory trophies, and mental masturbation essinestially sums up just what this place is, was, and always will be.

get autechre to broadcast their winamp library on shuffle live on watmm.

they already pretty much did that on xlt a few years ago, lol

I know.

mental masturbation essinestially sums up just what this place is, was, and always will be.

QFT

@Caustic: Wow tens of thousands? Holy shit. But realistically speaking all you would need is 100 ppl to buy tickets at $100/ea for a 10,000 revenue. Its probably a complete fucking pipe dream but if enough people were interested I would certainly pursue this shit. I would prefer AE though.

Again its like 99.9999% probably a stupid pipe dream, but meh.

who here would pay $100+ to see a WATMM artist doing a live show organized by this effing forum?

yeah, i'm sure 4000 peeps from watmm would donate 100 apiece to play in america. yes america.

who here would pay $100+ to see a WATMM artist doing a live show organized by this effing forum?

yeah, i'm sure 4000 peeps from watmm would donate 100 apiece to play in america. yes america.

So apparently you slept through math class because i'm pretty sure 100x4000 =400,000 not 40,000.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
after the 1 millionth post we should all try to be quiet and not post anything for as long as possible, and the person that posts the 1-million-and-1st post loses the game and gets banned

Archived