IGNORED

so you think you can dance?

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

lololol! was in kitchen and could hear Second Bad Vilbel on the telly. i haev a looksie and it's So you think you can dance, some girls dancing to autechre :) biggest wtf.

are you fuckin shitting me? Of all the tracks to have an audition to for a DANCE show why the fuck would you pick that one? Its so industrial and extremely fast paced, absolutely not a good song to DANCE to, at least not like they do on that show.

Guest bitroast

well, it was the australian version, on the episode that was aired 2nd of feb.

the wiki page seems to have info on who did what song, just wait for that to be updated and then hit youtube :)

"Natalie Bassingthwaighte"

thats a bloody long name.

and she's a bloody irritating bitch too. i have seriously never hated a celebrity as much as i do her, zole.

Guest theSun

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

i wonder if those chicks actually like ae or if thats the actual song they're dancing to.

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

the wiki page seems to have info on who did what song, just wait for that to be updated and then hit youtube :)

i mean, 2nd of march.

i mean, 2nd of march.

hehe yeah i figured that, i updated the wiki page myself because second bad vilbel was the only track not mentioned.

Guest Betty

Cool. Let's blackmail her. We could e-mail her a fan message that we have thousands of people who will vote for her but only if she can get more IDMz on TV.

are you fuckin shitting me? Of all the tracks to have an audition to for a DANCE show why the fuck would you pick that one? Its so industrial and extremely fast paced, absolutely not a good song to DANCE to, at least not like they do on that show.

i'm just going to quote this to point out how ignorant it is.

Archived