IGNORED

i suddenly realised

Guest melotronic

Hostel II was a lot better than I expected. I figured it would be exactly the same as the first but I was pleasantly surprised!

lol

OP: also another thing about AE music more than any other artist that you will probably notice is that there is very little/no consensus as to which tracks/albums are the best. You will have your own individual preference that will most likely significantly differ from the rest of us.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hostel II was a lot better than I expected. I figured it would be exactly the same as the first but I was pleasantly surprised!

lol

OP: also another thing about AE music more than any other artist that you will probably notice is that there is very little/no consensus as to which tracks/albums are the best. You will have your own individual preference that will most likely significantly differ from the rest of us.

wow you actually said something true/relevant. GREAT JOB!!!

Guest IRARI
Start with Amber, but be prepared, no other autechre sounds like it. Then just go in chrono order.

don't skip incunabula or the anti- ep!

Guest spraaaa

listen to previews and get what you like instead of asking enough people to tell you to buy everything

I can usually tell if I will eventually enjoy an album, so once I heard Confield I knew I was gonna be hooked.

for real! took like 4 years too

Guest theSun

incunabula is ok. anti is ok, i really only dig flutter off that ep. they would be nice at a club i guess, and it's a good intro to Ae, but there is a lot of stuff that sounds like incunabula and nothing that sounds like any of their later stuff.

Guest Otto Krat
Start with Incunabula or Amber.

Go chronologically.

End with Confield.

Don't forget Gescom.

Agreed.

The key to getting autechres music is not to skip ANY of it.

Even the long-time fans probably forget that. I myself am guilty of skipping alot of tracks if they arent specifically what I want to hear, but the truth is its a long story, and just because some parts are weaker/calmer than you would want does not mean you should skip them.

Actually, the weaker tracks tend to make the awesome ones that follow sound 10x better in contrast, sort of like how its better to screw for 2 hours before going than it is to have a quickie.

Case in point: SonDEremawe, Melve, Yulquen, etc. If you skip even a single track or album, you arent going to get the full picture and you won't appreceate them as much. Grin and bear it even if you really hate a track, in the end it will pay off

Actually, the weaker tracks tend to make the awesome ones that follow sound 10x better in contrast, sort of like how its better to screw for 2 hours before going than it is to have a quickie.

fuck that, then there would be less time for watmm and what not.

WATMMing and listening to music are certainly not mutually exclusive: you can do both at the same time unless you have incredibly poor attention

i was talking about sex. psh.

Guest Chogg
sex and watmm and music are not mutually exclusive either. I can't even begin to count the number of times i've gotten head while posting and listening to ae. Like now, for example.

Doubt it. Unless you've confused "gotten head" with "jerked it". That seems more likely given the nature of your posts.

Guest melotronic

thanks to the good advice here, i started out giving cavity job, amber and anti ep a good close listen and i do prefer this stuff to the out-of-context confield and incunabala i heard in recent years, liking it a lot.

planning to continue with chiastic slide, lp5 and ep7 (looking forward to those now i think about it so something's clearly working :happy: )

so, yeah, cheers!

sex and watmm and music are not mutually exclusive either. I can't even begin to count the number of times i've gotten head while posting and listening to ae. Like now, for example.

More lies. You've already admitted u dont get any pussy or mouth. Only ass.

Archived