IGNORED

Call for Submissions: IDM Tribute to Antarctica

I think I'm going to change mine completely...

That's what happened to me, I had worked on a track for a good while and had gotten it to w/in a c-hair of 7/8 complete when I started her from scratch. That's my typical m.o., and probably why i never finish anything.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so ridiculously bad at making any of my music not sound like cannibalistic ritual music

So "High Priest Not to Be Described" seems to make perfect sense

Guest Adjective

i'm working a second track and i keep adding so much that i've removed half it, because what i add feels nicer than what was already there. i'm in a rolling snowball and can't stop, i may end up with an abrupt track

we will also have a competition for album artwork--details for that later.

Any updates on this? I doubt I will finish my track before the deadline but I will complete my cover submission on time, so I was just wondering what the details of that were.

Guest catsonearth

pretty bummed that i'm probably not going to have the time to finish either of the tracks i started for this shit. just too much going on at the moment.

oh well. next time, i suppose.

Archived