IGNORED

the one thing i hate more than life itself

Fred McGriff

this commercial makes me want to jam an ice pick so deep into my brain it's not even funny. there are three things going on here that kill me and i cant decide which is worse.

first of all they've "dance" remixed their shitty queer but catchy jingle which was originally an acceptable unique jingle, but now it's like hey! let's give the people what they want! MORE 5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG SONG!!

so what destroys me is the girl's "ANY footlong" bookended by the the queer syncrhonized dance sequences. it fucking kills me, fucking killllllls me so hard. i get so angry by the shitty crazy kids dance sequences and the way she shittily keeps the rhythm by being all "ANY foot long!"

i hate it so much. so so very very much. i would rather be raped by a goat.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for some reason it reminds me of that weird british commercial someone posted about the anthropomorphic animals having sex in the jungle while juice sprays everywhere. or something like that.

there's a longer version of that commercial... i hate when they do the jazz hand $5 dollars in his face and those queers behind him with the queer faces... i hate them!

i dont think they show it in the states, but this smarties commercial makes me want to KILL

ugh

oh my sweet jesus

the beat boxing asshole in a church

the douche playing a fucking sax on the bus

ugh

this fucking commercial. worst soundtrack ever. jesus fuck. plus it's 10 times louder than the hockey game so it's always fucking on and i have to fumble for the remote to try and mute the shit before i piss all over my fucking tv.

and it's like twice as long on tv. fuck

Guest Mr Salads

The only thing that is merciful about that subway commercial is that its not too long.

You want to pick your brain with a tool, then its over

never thought I'd hate a subway ad campaign as much as that 'Jared' shit a few years back that went on forfuckingever, but this one comes pretty damn close

I eat at the subway Jared ate at. It's about two floors down from his old apartment.

Guest Iain C
for some reason it reminds me of that weird british commercial someone posted about the anthropomorphic animals having sex in the jungle while juice sprays everywhere. or something like that.

I posted that, it was french not british, it was for origina, i'm not reading this thread, you're a fag, fuck you

edit: why am I being so rude? Sorry beneboi

Guest glasse

ANY footlong.. but at my local subway they have a piece of white tape on the menu to cover up the prime rib sub. you could get it for $5 the first round, but now i guess it's not in the budget.

subway is ok for what it is. the jingle is moderately annoying, but i have been exposed to far worse.

the guy in the commercial isnt actually there with all the dancers...

look at it when the girl grabs him, 100% fake and they weren't in the room together.

i don't understand how they couldnt have had it both together. unless the original actor was shot for a different commercial and then they decided to redo it and reuse the footage because it's cheaper, or something.

the quiznos commercial is 100% better and gayer 'put it in me scott'

Guest Enter a new display name

This commercial aired at least 5 times per hour on the same channel for weeks... Since then, I can't stand any Apple commercial!

Guest thanksomuch

as i refuse to watch tv, i get utterly fuckin annoyed when co-workers say to me " Hey LOL did you see that comercial for BLAH BLAH BLAH. OMG it is SO funny. what? oh you don;t have cable?" few seconds of silence, puzzeled look in my direction, light turns on in head "OH YOU CAN WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!"

-_- not having cable is a personal choice. my phone carrier makes it cheap enough that having phone, internet and cable is liek hella cheap but fuck me if i have the TV running 24/7 like most people i know.

This makes me want to put my fist through the television. It manages to combine several things I hate: dancing football players, white leotards, auto-tuned vocals, & animated spokesanimals.

Commercials are incredibly irrelevant

I was once in a houseware store and came to the duvet cover section, where I saw Jordan and Linda Barker splattered on the front of duvet packages, leeching from the advertising profits. I thought to myself that if money were non-existent, there wouldn't be any relevance to their face being put on those packaged products.

What we need to have are duvet covers made from the best materials available and with no price tag. Fuck advertising.. I'd be ashamed of myself for putting my face out there on products for monetary gain.

Archived