IGNORED

Braid Now Available For Mac

Joyrex

Jonathan Blow Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I haven’t talked to Sony in a long time. In principle I would not mind releasing Braid on PSN somehow, but (1) Sony would have to be interested in the game, and I have no idea if that would be the case, (2) a lot of work would have to be done on the game, (3) some contractual issues would have to expire.

There’s a possibility it would happen, but realistically speaking, it would be in late 2009, or 2010.

Jonathan Blow Says:

August 6th, 2008 at 3:16 pm

I haven’t talked to Sony in a long time. In principle I would not mind releasing Braid on PSN somehow, but (1) Sony would have to be interested in the game, and I have no idea if that would be the case, (2) a lot of work would have to be done on the game, (3) some contractual issues would have to expire.

There’s a possibility it would happen, but realistically speaking, it would be in late 2009, or 2010.

Fuck. Explains why I haven't heard anything about it recently...

hey man they got this game right for people whos moke or people who drink if you drink beer and get drunk or smoke weed and get high, they got this game right this shit called Braid, they ain't got no point to the game you just go around jumpin on shit, it's mario in the future deeoeeoeeoOOOW! i just went back in time! watch this shit!

Guest assegai

Shit, I had no idea this game was for PC. Just downloaded/installed it in 2 min and saved 20$

THat is super fun. I totally want to buy it. Now to convince someone to lend me their credit card.

Did I mention I' have an great uncle in NIgeria dear sir, who has given to me the power of attorney.

All I need is your bank account and password to deposit the vast sum of 10% of 10,0000,0000 dollars US.

Guest Echo

I like how Joyrex sneaks the tiniest bit of Sony brand-loyalty into every videogame post he makes.

• 2 months later...

I've got some extra cash and have been looking for a good game that will take me a while. I think I'll get it.

Archived