IGNORED

Team Doyobi - Orch V

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gave the tracks on boomkat a listen and it sounded really good. lately i haven't been that much into this sort of music but this really worked. might pick this up once it's out.

• 4 weeks later...

Holy fuck.. I can't believe I'm just now hearing about this album! Guess I should check this forum more often...

Has anyone here bought the vinyl release yet, and can attest to its quality? I shouldn't question its awesomeness though.. skam always presses the thick, loud & well-mastered wax!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Joebot Kill

yeah it should be said. these guys have seriously vaulted themselves up into "epic" status with this EP. their last album was good, and theyve had a few awesome EPs. but orch v is a huge leap. cant wait to here what these guys have in store for the future. i'm really excited to hear whats gonna come out of ICASEA records.

Guest TheCentrifuge

yeah it should be said. these guys have seriously vaulted themselves up into "epic" status with this EP. their last album was good, and theyve had a few awesome EPs. but orch v is a huge leap. cant wait to here what these guys have in store for the future. i'm really excited to hear whats gonna come out of ICASEA records.

i've heard the forthcoming debut release from Icasea, a 19-track compilation and y'all are in for a treat when it lands :music:

Guest Joebot Kill

i've heard the forthcoming debut release from Icasea, a 19-track compilation and y'all are in for a treat when it lands :music:

awesome! any news on how it will be released? digital? CD? LP???

• 5 months later...

thats an awesome coincidence, i thought i had heard 'choose' but recently found a copy of it at a store and it's completely different than what i remember. it's really a beautiful album, this and their followup album is some of the finest modern electronic music ive heard

edit: i also just realized part of why i love these two albums so much is because they have a very epic prog rock quality to them (especially K. Fragments). describing them as 'prog' is horribly inaccurate though, i just thought i'd throw that out there

Archived