IGNORED

a brief explanation

Plum

so, my bitch mom cancelled the internet connection. she said wow was making my behaviour erratic.

i was all like "wow, this shit is freakin' retarded" so i shoved her tv remote up my bumhole...

lol who has the smelly fingers now mom!!? the answer is you!

*snort*

I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!

Interesting fact - The day that video got posted on WATMM, my sister ran away from home saying "You'll never see me again!"

She's was gone for a week! Haha, what a twat. Which makes Modeys remix that much more hilarious.

I have you as my avatar :heart:.

huh? that isn't me.

I SWEAR YOU'LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!

Interesting fact - The day that video got posted on WATMM, my sister ran away from home saying "You'll never see me again!"

She's was gone for a week! Haha, what a twat. Which makes Modeys remix that much more hilarious.

video?

edit: hiya modey

sooooo, you just coming waltzing back one day and i'm just supposed to pretend like it's no big deal? like the past few months haven't torn my heart into irreparable bits?

fuck you plum

sooooo, you just coming waltzing back one day and i'm just supposed to pretend like it's no big deal? like the past few months haven't torn my heart into irreparable bits?

fuck you plum

irreparable bits you say, i like a challenge. i'm a dab hand with the glue, i make it myself.

Archived