IGNORED

Post pics of your shoes

Guest dese manz hatin

scuffed-as-fuck black nappa docs with blue laces. they're getting a bit worn now since they're the only pair of shoes i own that i actually wear, for ~11 hours a day every day. i've had numerous people tell me that docs are out of fashion or whatever, i don't give a fuck personally, they're super comfy. i have a pair of chucks but i can't stand super flat shoes. gotta have a nice airy sole.

docs are timeless, no doubt about it. love my old oxbloods so much. can't bring myself to buy a new pair though, knowing how many years i'll have to wear them before they look as beat and awesome as my old ones.

scuffed-as-fuck black nappa docs with blue laces. they're getting a bit worn now since they're the only pair of shoes i own that i actually wear, for ~11 hours a day every day. i've had numerous people tell me that docs are out of fashion or whatever, i don't give a fuck personally, they're super comfy. i have a pair of chucks but i can't stand super flat shoes. gotta have a nice airy sole.

docs are timeless, no doubt about it. love my old oxbloods so much. can't bring myself to buy a new pair though, knowing how many years i'll have to wear them before they look as beat and awesome as my old ones.

i'm on my 4th pair since ~2004. i mustn't take good care of them because they generally tend to fall apart after a year or so - actually i'm surprised my current pair have lasted so long. i'm thinking of getting another pair (maybe white patent leather or something ridiculous like that) for wearing out to gigs or similar situations, and keeping my nappa ones for work where they are likely to get even more destroyed.

i had a pair of these alife shoes, same colour. they only lasted one month and fell apart. i'm told i should have emailed the company and complained. ticked me off. tick tick. they were like 160? dollars..

L1190229.jpg

Edited by yek