IGNORED

RIP Keith Floyd

Guest analogue wings

weirdly enough C4 had a program on last night called keith meets keith - basically keith allen meeting keith floyd and getting pissed up. was very interesting.

'all tv chefs are cunts' - hahaha, top bloke.

Yeah it was crazy timing what with the C4 doc just on a few hours before his death. To be honest I thought he was going to die in the documentary in the middle of that 16 (!) course meal at the end.

Guest David R James

I am pretty sure he must of watched the show that was on last night and that caused him to have a heart attack, due to the stress of watching it. He looked so old for 65, thats 50 years of drinking and smoking for ya. Much better to of died from a heat attack than bowl cancer.

I am pretty sure he must of watched the show that was on last night and that caused him to have a heart attack, due to the stress of watching it. He looked so old for 65, thats 50 years of drinking and smoking for ya. Much better to of died from a heat attack than bowl cancer.

HAVE

IT'S HAVE

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

YOU"RE ENGLISH FOR FUCKS SAKE

Guest David R James

HAVE

IT'S HAVE

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

YOU"RE ENGLISH FOR FUCKS SAKE

CHILL OUT U FUCKING CANADIAN CUNT

glad to see the love in this thread ... the first celeb this year i've actually felt personally sad about seeing the passing of ... he actually connected .. cynical .. funloving .. pursued by demons ..//

'- ] || / -`

Archived