IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it says no haters, but everybody's cat looks like a right smug prick. Apart from Ludd's. He got what was coming to him and had his smirk swiped right off his face.

dunno why i never posted in this thread before, but here's icarus and tuna, in order of appearance:

Icarus! great name. what made you choose it?

dunno why i never posted in this thread before, but here's icarus and tuna, in order of appearance:

gf's choice (i dig the name as well, but she called it). we both like mythologies, and icarus' flight is one of her favorites

I know it says no haters, but everybody's cat looks like a right smug prick. Apart from Ludd's. He got what was coming to him and had his smirk swiped right off his face.

You sound like a delightful person.

Fuck off before I mouthfuck you with a toilet duck.

gf's choice (i dig the name as well, but she called it). we both like mythologies, and icarus' flight is one of her favorites

she's told me the whole story now: when she got the cat from the shelter, he had a burnt whisker, and during the first night with her, he tried to jump out the window (3rd story). he's delightful now, but he's still really mouthy and doesn't listen when you tell him to stfu.

Fuck off before I mouthfuck you with a toilet duck.

I thought those were normally reserved for difficult-to-reach rimjobs.