IGNORED

post pics of your cat(s)

Guest thanksomuch

I'm very happy that his suffering is over. He was not a happy cat in the months preceding his death. He had so many problems going on that I just didn't know what to do. Even the vetrinarian couldn't figure out that was going on. I tried to make him happy, but there wasn't much I could do.

we got 6 cats now :facepalm:

ended up at our house and was sleeping in the garage, we couldn't find a home and now we let him in the house

he steals food like a ninja and he always sleeps like this is this normal?? :catcry:

A4tnZTx.jpg

doesn't give a fuck about anything :cisfor:

we got 6 cats now :facepalm:

ended up at our house and was sleeping in the garage, we couldn't find a home and now we let him in the house

he steals food like a ninja and he always sleeps like this is this normal?? :catcry:

A4tnZTx.jpg

doesn't give a fuck about anything :cisfor:

narcolepsy...

These two felines belong to Stephen G and I :)

ZZK96oYl.jpg?1

This is our younger cat. She likes to eat soap, batt insulation, any sort of bread product and cat food (unless she eats it so fast she throws it right back up). She likes to sit in front of the heat register, spread eagle. She is kind of a cow and will likely hiss at you, even though you didn't do anything.

49mxcAQl.jpg

This is our older cat. He is a sweetie, loves a good chin rub and is your best friend if you have tuna around. He puts up with my stupid costumes and overall is a way cooler cat than the other one ^^^

49mxcAQl.jpg

This is our older cat. He is a sweetie, loves a good chin rub and is your best friend if you have tuna around. He puts up with my stupid costumes and overall is a way cooler cat than the other one ^^^

my mom has a few of these costumes for the family cat too, he likes them too and he'll strut around with them on. :cool:

edit:

IMG_1948.jpg

Edited by yek

my mom has a few of these costumes for the family cat too, he likes them too and he'll strut around with them on. :cool:

edit:

IMG_1948.jpg

Haha, he's rockin' it!! I also have a reindeer hat for him, but I wouldn't want to embarrass him on here... :lol:

looks like your first cat also likes bathsalts stephg

lol oh it does, it's a complete spazz.

Spends most of its day licking its own junk or hissing at random static objects. It's a whole other level of... being.

edit: heyyyyy what do you mean ALSO? :cry:

Edited by StephenG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...