IGNORED

itt: Where does WATMM buy their shirts

Guest Echo

I've been meaning to get some cool shirts lately. I was looking at places like Threadless and TeeFury but most of the designs are lame. Warpmart used to have some cool shirts but they're all gone now. If I was really rich I'd just get some shirts with Sundaes on them or something.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I just got this one from paidinfullapparel.com,

rooted-in-christ.jpg?w=500&h=648

its a christian t shirt company but I thought it was nice anyway and I bet nobody notices the roots spell out christ, also the guy signed my invoice slip with 'god bless you'

I just got this one from paidinfullapparel.com,

rooted-in-christ.jpg?w=500&h=648

its a christian t shirt company but I thought it was nice anyway and I bet nobody notices the roots spell out christ, also the guy signed my invoice slip with 'god bless you'

Looks like a naive LRG Rip-off. But nice, thou.

Guest dese manz hatin

Talking about roots...I think I'll order this one tommorrow:

sol_804080922_z1.jpg

I'm not sure it will fit though... being too slim is shit

also check out revolve clothing: http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Brands.jsp?d=Mens&s=Category&c=Tees&sc=Graphic&sortBy=new&filterBy=&viewNum=994&pocketView=front&pageNum=1&preload=false&isPopupEnabled=true&isStickyEnabled=true

hoodie - you're already paying tons of cash for custom designed clothing anyway so why not buy like a few really nice shirts for important stuff and then whatever the rest of the time

also check out revolve clothing: http://www.revolveclothing.com/b/Brands.jsp?d=Mens&s=Category&c=Tees&sc=Graphic&sortBy=new&filterBy=&viewNum=994&pocketView=front&pageNum=1&preload=false&isPopupEnabled=true&isStickyEnabled=true

hoodie - you're already paying tons of cash for custom designed clothing anyway so why not buy like a few really nice shirts for important stuff and then whatever the rest of the time

i'm not really paying tons of cash. i only shop online when they have sales. otherwise, i shop at outlets and consignment stores. somehow, i still manage to look fashionable.

i'm not really paying tons of cash. i only shop online when they have sales. otherwise, i shop at outlets and consignment stores. somehow, i still manage to look fashionable.

i totally get what you're saying and i agree with you and actually do that as well, but sometimes to achieve a certain look it makes sense to buy something that's a bit more expensive than usual for a special event, club wear, etc.

i totally get what you're saying and i agree with you and actually do that as well, but sometimes to achieve a certain look it makes sense to buy something that's a bit more expensive than usual for a special event, club wear, etc.

oh yeah, definitely. i just don't consider some of the shirts that urban outfitters has to be particularly "special." i'd rather save that $20 for a nice jacket or pair of pants. t shirts are interchangeable and mostly unimportant to me.

i stopped shopping for tees there a few years ago because everywhere i went, there was always someone else wearing the exact same shirt. for the last few years, i've gotten my shirts from calvin klein, target, banana republic, kenneth cole, ross, tj max, marshalls, and a place called bent that was in south pasadena. but bent closed down. also, lately i've been buying mostly plain t-shirts or shirts with very minimal design!

turntablelab.com has some great stuff for insane prices.

http://www.philosophyfootball.com/ looove this place, maybe more for guys tho

also threadless was sooo ace maybe three years ago. when it was actual designers voting for the tees, now it's just 13 year old suburban white chicks who think that a girl walking in trees is really pretty and emotional. fuck democracy

I found one at Wal-Mart with a tree, but there were microphones hanging from the branches that look similar to pears, and the knots in the tree were speakers, and the roots were 1/4" jack plug-ins. I thought for $8 it wasn't that bad.

I've been meaning to get some cool shirts lately. I was looking at places like Threadless and TeeFury but most of the designs are lame. Warpmart used to have some cool shirts but they're all gone now. If I was really rich I'd just get some shirts with Sundaes on them or something.

start by getting shirts with nothing on .. it's cheaper and doesn't get old /unlike you

but it does add to .. preferential treatment by the dleetment .. ;-]

just bought 2 @ bleep.com

but look out some are not listed in the t-shirt section and can only be found via search function (clark) :rolleyes:

diesel also got some nice shirts from time to time but they are expensive as hell

Archived