IGNORED

We Are The Music Makers

karmakramer

IMG_1438.jpg

1 of 2... This is a carefully crafted mix solely featuring artists from the "watmm roster." Yes its really mostly Pusher, Aphex, and Autechre... but thats due to the fact that I wanted this to be extremely hard hitting with the beats/bass. The length of this might seem a little long for the number of tracks...and that's because I didn't cut many of the songs very short, like most traditional DJ sets. The flow is very natural I think, but not as technical as some of my other mixes. Basically I wanted the songs to speak for themselves. I spent a long ass time ordering the tracks compared to previous mixes.

Tracklist:

(Intro)

Boards of Canada - An Eagle In Your Mind

Autechre - Slip

Squarepusher - Tetra-Sync

Autechre - Second Scepe

AFX - Children Talking

The Tuss - Rushup | Bank 12

Squarepusher - North Circular

Autechre - Vose In

Aphex Twin - Meltphace 6

Autechre - Sim Gishel

Squarepusher - The Exploding Psychology

AFX - Ephant Song

Aphex Twin - Icct Hedral [Philip Glass Orchestration]

Luke Vibert - Belief File

The Tuss - Synthacon 9

Squarepusher - Menelec

AFX - XMD 5a

Genres: Braindance

Total Length : 1 hour 13 minutes 39 seconds

Size : 171 MB (320 Kbs)

Download or Stream @ Soundcloud

Guest ataraxy2

Loving it so far. I haven't heard some of these songs before which adds to it. Hearing Sim Gishel after Meltphace 6 throws that song into an entirely new light.

There's a typo btw, you mispelled elephant song

also i think you should do a mix of watmm's own music, as in that of us users.

That sounds a good idea... but I don't have much if any of watmm's music. If people want to point me/send me stuff that they would want used in a mix, I'd be more then happy to look it over and then put together something

well who's going to do it? who should we send out stuff to?

karma as usual i'd check out your mix if i had the bandwidth (might be upgraded soon, hopefully)

I know sneaksta would do a good job and he has much better knowledge of EKT stuff... but I still want to do one regardless, just cause I think that idea sounds like fun. So if anyone is interested, go ahead and send me tracks, and I'll start putting together a playlist. I was going to do two volumes of this "watmm" themed mix, but might as well make it a "trilogy" (lol) and have the third one use the watmm communities music.

Archived