IGNORED

what's for breakfast

Fred McGriff

what's for breakfast in heaven  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what the fuck is for breakfast in heaven dont make me ask again

• breakfat burrito
    • biscuits and gravy (and a side of bacon or sausage if needed)
    • full english barf-fest

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

was talking to sherbet, he claimed he came in and made a joke

yea, i came in saying "god, i hope neither. i'd rather wake up in hell"

what's so hard to get? it's a joke. case closed

isn't it actually a bad idea to start the day with a lot of sugar? won't that just make you drowsy or something?

anyway. i've decided to give my vote to breakfast burrito... you have lots of savory with the meat and egg and cheese, sweet from the salsa, AND you get some heat in there. that's the holy trinity of tasting food, and of course heaven would be down with the holy trinity. final answer.

Fred, you can always make your sausage gravy with some spicy sausage and cayenne, and some garlic salt. In fact I demand that you try this, it is fucking amazing. Although I do admit I can't compete with the sweet factor. But I'm a traditionalist so i had to go with the biscuits and gravy. I also believe the fact I'm a mid-westerner is a large factor in the equation.

isn't it actually a bad idea to start the day with a lot of sugar? won't that just make you drowsy or something?

*reopens case real quick*

sounds more like a close-minded uninformed juvenile opinion than a joke

*closes the case*

last post

last word i mean

last post too though

Guest Calx Sherbet

*closes the case*

well, sometimes that's the composition of sarcastic joke. you just took it really seriously. if i was being serious, then it totally would've been a close-minded uninformed juvenile opinion . you're acting like this is new to watmm. i bet if someone else said it, you wouldn't have jumped on them. that's just a hunch, i could be wrong. but if you have a beef with me, just tell me. i honestly want to try and get along with as many people as i can

but to get back on topic:

i've heard the breakfast burritos at McDonald's are surprisingly good. anyone had 'em?

why is it a breakfast burrito rather than just a burrito that you happen to have eaten in the morning?

although burritos for breakfast does sound good. ive been having days where i eat nothing but burritos at the moment, its something that i can cook the shit out of but it does play with your digestive system a bit if you dont spice things up.

*closes the case*

well, sometimes that's the composition of sarcastic joke. you just took it really seriously. if i was being serious, then it totally would've been a close-minded uninformed juvenile opinion . you're acting like this is new to watmm. i bet if someone else said it, you wouldn't have jumped on them. that's just a hunch, i could be wrong. but if you have a beef with me, just tell me. i honestly want to try and get along with as many people as i can

but to get back on topic:

i've heard the breakfast burritos at McDonald's are surprisingly good. anyone had 'em?

we're talking about breakfast in heaven. calibrate your serious-o-meter accordingly.

Actually, McDonald's McSkillet burritos (steak) are not bad at all - they have steak, potatoes, peppers, eggs, and cheese inside, and taste fresh.

However, nothing beats homemade corn tortillas, fresh chorizo with egg, roasted new potatoes and some nice farmers cheese with a bit of red salsa on it, served with a side of refried black beans, also topped with crumbled farmer's cheese.

That shit gets your brain going in the morning!

However, nothing beats homemade corn tortillas, fresh chorizo with egg, roasted new potatoes and some nice farmers cheese with a bit of red salsa on it, served with a side of refried black beans, also topped with crumbled farmer's cheese.

I seriously doubt I could eat that much in a day, let alone for breakfast.

No, silly - that's what would go on the tacos - they'd be chorizo/potato/egg/cheese, with red salsa. Two or three, perhaps, with the side of beans.

No, silly - that's what would go on the tacos - they'd be chorizo/potato/egg/cheese, with red salsa. Two or three, perhaps, with the side of beans.

That's just a lot of carbs and meat man, I can't play like that.

Guest Calx Sherbet

we're talking about breakfast in heaven. calibrate your serious-o-meter accordingly.

we're talking about breakfast in general, notice how a lot of other people are doing the same. so....fuck off and don't criticise me in particular

Actually, McDonald's McSkillet burritos (steak) are not bad at all - they have steak, potatoes, peppers, eggs, and cheese inside, and taste fresh.

i feel like i'm just as alert even if i don't eat anything. but i at least try to. i wish food could sound good at 7 in the morning

Archived