IGNORED

ringtones

Guest chax

having recently acquired a new iphone 3gs last week, i've been on the lookout for a good IDM ringtone. i've tried a few songs out by kettel, and the middle part of herr bar by clark, but haven't found anything that works well yet. i absolutely love the iphone and am just continually amazed at the stuff it can do. haven't tried out any music apps yet but i was browsing watmm on it yesterday. also what's the deal with jailbreak? is it worth the trouble? i wouldn't want to void the warranty or mess it up. i feel like i am living in the future

I ripped a bit of the DVD menu music from Greedy Baby. Sound quality's shit but you know, it's like, on my mobile. Which is as far removed from an iPhone as you can get. I've also chopped up tracks by Bibio and Madib if I really want to appear cool.

don't be afraid to loose your warranty if you jailbreak your iphone : you can format it, and then the jailbreak will be gone.

if you format it, do you lose all the apps you've paid for? there's so much stuff i have to read up on

there is a damn fine service called Myxer (www.myxer.com) where you can upload and edit .wavs and have the ringtone sent to your phone.. all for free, somehow. i ended up with the little warbly synth ending from Satellite Anthem Icarus, works out nicely.

Guest assegai

[youtubehd]rn4FOKY6ebE[/youtubehd]

It's pretty easy to make your own in Itunes, just google howto. Anything you buy in itunes is saved forever in your account regardless what you do with your phone. There are honestly tons of apps/updates; I wouldn't recommend jailbreaking.

My ring tone is the chorus from Ladyfingerz by WHY? My text notification is part of Hrvatski's Gemini (Early), and my voicemail/pic mail is the first 4 seconds from P.-Ntil which always gets weird looks lol

edit: one time my 6 year old neice said that part from p.-ntil sounds "like a cat dying"

Archived