IGNORED

EOD tracks that disappear

acidphakist

eh? so you actually program those things using the sequencers of the machines? really? my bad then, you tricked me!! i thought it was midi.

didn't want to sound like a cunt. no offense meant.

and i know you didn't want to surpass analord, no one said that. you're doing your own thing and it's great!

don't taze me bro

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, you should have a look at their actual interfaces... they're quite amazingly well designd. now the mc-202, that's another thing. rocket surgery would be easier, i'm sure!

well i plan to get a 303 soon but it's damn expensive. didn't know the sequencer was easy to use. and i have a 202, it's indeed not that easy to program. by the way, do you know how to change all step times at once? sorry if it's a fucking n00b question

ever try the mc-4? Is it the same as the 202? I hated the 202 sequencer. It was total hell, although powerful.

I guess you are kind of fucked if you wanted to do natural reverb and live in an apartment. Rural living would be the way to go.

the mc-4 is even more archaic, but in essence very similar to the mc-202, really. you should a newer MC box if you want easy MIDI control, just hook it up to a cv/midi converter.

Noise-

I absolutely love your EAPs. I appreciate them all the more knowing the programming was done through machine interface rather than piano roll.

I for one find myself listening to the EAPs far more than Analord. While not as varied in substance, the Roland treatment is so masterful as to be intimidating.

:emotawesomepm9:

The good thing about the mc-4 is the timing. Id get a mac and volta if I wanted to replicate it with a better interface. But the mc-4 is good for happy accidents

Archived