IGNORED

Mel Gibson

AJW

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the anonymous forumite

dude how could you think thats fake? has the internet fucked with you that much?

lol seriously, you can't make up shit like this

There are unfunny mockups floating around tho.

Guest Z_B_Z

so what?

the man has completely lost his mind. as much as i hate to pathologize, its probably alcoholism mixed with bi polar or some kind of personality disorder..

Guest GrandPopPoplock

''You Should Just Fucking Smile And BLOW MEEEE!!!!!''

Somebody...please make that into a shirt .

With this picture :

melgibson10.JPG

Jack_Osbourne_3_wenn2927019.jpg

Fucking.... PERFECT lol That's the shirt I want

I watched Road Warrior again in his honor. I still feel nothing but affection for the guy (though if I knew him I'm not sure I'd want to be his friend). He's cracked but I also think it's 90% the alcohol talking. Guy needs to dry out. People's minds are endlessly fascinating, that the same guy who made Apocalypto with no-name native actors could use racial epithets so easily...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But wait, there's more: recently released emails

Mel:

"I really am losing my grip. I desperately need a solution. Sorry it has to affect you. I can't stand anything any more ... I'm stuck."

"I try to be ok but it overpowers me & i'm (sic) something I don't want to be. It's a primal scream thing. The pain is too great & everywhere I turn is making it heavier. Oh to have peace! Oh to have joy. Oh to be able to provide it for another. I'm a f**king failure."

In another iPhone email dated March 7, 2010, an apologetic Mel wrote to Oksana, "I felt a high degree of agitation in you when u left tonight. I'm sorry. I guess I'm in a process of being torn down so I can rebuild."

The email goes on ... "I love you ... I was terrified of where we were going & my outbursts & the potential for damage."

And Oksana's email back to him:

"Please don't torcher urself like that, please!!!! U dint do anything to be so hard on urself. U r amazing man and always will be in my eyes and I will make sure Lucy knows it."

"U r an anusually extraordinary person. Ur versitile talent speaks louder than the words! U r capable to make a masterpiece about jesus and to build the church for him! U r just one person, but u did this! In itself it's a lifetime wearthy atchivements, but for only chosen one."

Oksana ends her email by writing, "I love u, that doesn't change. Even if u don't want it anymore."

Archived