IGNORED

Mel Gibson

AJW

Funnily enough, I watch Mad Max on AMCHD last night with the wife, and shook my head in amazement how someone who seemed destined (and one would argue, achieved) greatness could fall so far. Then again, perhaps it is true - the greater you rise, the further you have to fall.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This new information is tickling my funny bone for sure. I wonder what will he get up to next?

I for one am definetely right on the edge of my seat with boyish excitement!

Funnily enough, I watch Mad Max on AMCHD last night with the wife, and shook my head in amazement how someone who seemed destined (and one would argue, achieved) greatness could fall so far. Then again, perhaps it is true - the greater you rise, the further you have to fall.

that still only takes you back to where you started joy, think about what you said.

unless you mean the velocity from the greater height is able to allow for you to punch some sort of hole deep into the plane of existence.

melguise.jpg

This reminded me of the Bradbury short story I read last night where a guy gets his whole body tatooed black for raping/impregnating/murdering a black woman. Great disturbing piece of writing, would have been much better with Mel Gibson as the guy though. I'll know to imagine him in the role next time.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

new Gibson rant recorded by sleazbag Joe Esterhaus' son is making the rounds. Looks like we're in for more golden Mel nuggets...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/18/mel-gibson-audio-tape-rant-costa-rica-joe-eszterhas/

http://perezhilton.com/2012-04-18-mel-gibson-goes-on-a-rant-in-costa-rica-recording-caught-on-tape

I'd definitely put Mel on my dead pool list, if I had one...

Guest zaphod
Mel can then be heard slamming objects in the house, and then continues screaming, "Who wants to eat? Who the f**k wants to eat? Go have something to eat. Hurraaayyyyy!"

looool

9/11 conspiracy theorist supports anti-semite actor... hmm...

do you work for the ADL? fuck off

i like 2 mel gibson films and have some understanding of pre Vatican 2 catholicism. my best friend in high school was an alter boy (who was just discovering his sexuality at the time heh) in the society of saint pious X, a similar sect that mel gibson and his father are part of.

edit: does disbelieving the official story of 9/11 equate to anti semetism for you? if so please explain yourself.

I have violent fantasies about Mel challenging me to some sort of macho showdown. Someone needs to tear this guy's nuts clean off before he hurts someone. And also I'd like to be the one to act like a violent douche for once. Jesus.

It would be hilarious.

Mel can then be heard slamming objects in the house, and then continues screaming, "Who wants to eat? Who the f**k wants to eat? Go have something to eat. Hurraaayyyyy!"

looool

l.jpg

Guest rumbo

Mel Gibson is only Australian when he's winning awards, and is American when he's being a racist drunk. (Really, he was born in the US)

Russell Crowe is only Australian when he's winning awards, and is a New Zealander when he is being a belligerent cunt. (True story)

This sums up selective Australian ownership for you. In our next lesson, we'll discover how 200 years ago being sent to Australia was punishment, and how today Australia is sinking refugee boats full of Britons off its coast.

Guest rumbo

Immediately cease airing Neighbours and Home & Away. The UK is only reason these shows still exist.

In return we will ban over 50's from watching The Bill and Midsummer Murders.

These are our demands. You have 24 hours to comply.

Archived