IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG some names on a big stone!

THEY ARE THE NUBMERS!

yea, lol. and smoky throws a rock into the ocean so the scale has tipped to dark. wow. that scene with locke in the wheelchair and peg bundy talking about miracles was just horrific gag inducing drivel. so who isnt expecting the big switch when we find out jacob is bad and smokey is good?

then in the last episode we will have sawyer as smokey and jack as jacob and the cycle goes to infinity as they summon new people to the island and draw tic tac toe in cave walls with rocks of chalk.

OMG some names on a big stone!

THEY ARE THE NUBMERS!

yea, lol. and smoky throws a rock into the ocean so the scale has tipped to dark. wow. that scene with locke in the wheelchair and peg bundy talking about miracles was just horrific gag inducing drivel. so who isnt expecting the big switch when we find out jacob is bad and smokey is good?

then in the last episode we will have sawyer as smokey and jack as jacob and the cycle goes to infinity as they summon new people to the island and draw tic tac toe in cave walls with rocks of chalk.

but whyyyy

what happened to the island being a magic box? wtf was that shit? polar bears?

omg.

Since everything is so biblical does anyone think jack last name is interesting now? The lord is my shepard? Also jack has always wanted to leave the island and Locke always wanted to stay. Now Locke is the mib who just wants to leave so is it rationale to think jack will stay and be the next Jacob?

Guest we_kill_soapscum

all of the lindleof/cuse/bender episodes make me happy, this one included

i DO think a&e are Jack and Sawyer. and i think Lindelof and Cuse are the only ones that know how to write for Hurley...he uses his consumption of pop culture as a reference for all the crazy shit he sees, just like any of us would.

i really liked the last two episodes, EXCEPT i hate seeing Pussy Locke embrace Leela

also remember adam and eve were put there to 'prove' they knew what they were doing from the begining. so it would have to be something relatively simple like jack and sawyer, who go on to lead Good and Evil

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

what happened to the island being a magic box? wtf was that shit?

i forget if they ever really gave us anythign on that. a magic box and lockes dad was in there. probably not actually lockes dad but smokey but then why was smokey working with ben? infact ben could summon smokey so that makes sense. ok so ben and that lot were bad and the people in the temple and jacob were good? or vice versa. too many loose ends. needs a really bad bob dylan cover now (preferably with a sitar) and we can forget this ever happened

i feel like the whole fucking premise of this show has somehow gotten way off track, and i mean waaay, like they just couldnt think of anything more intelligent than the shit they are making up and trying to string/piece on/tack together. i'm still going to follow this to the end though. invested too much money and time to quit now. :trashbear:

i forget if they ever really gave us anythign on that. a magic box and lockes dad was in there. probably not actually lockes dad but smokey but then why was smokey working with ben? infact ben could summon smokey so that makes sense. ok so ben and that lot were bad and the people in the temple and jacob were good? or vice versa. too many loose ends. needs a really bad bob dylan cover now (preferably with a sitar) and we can forget this ever happened

BLY BLORBLET BLIFF BLEY BLEVER BREALLY BLAVE BLUS BLANYTHIG BLON BLAT??!? BLA BLAGIC BLOX BLAND BLOXKES BLAB BLAS BLIN BLERE!!!!! BLOBABLY BLOT BLACTUABLY BLOCKES BLAD BLUT BLOKEY BLUT BBLEN BLY BLAS BLOKEY BLORKINB BLIF BLEN????????? BLINBLACK BLEN BLUD BLUMMON BLOKEY BLO BLAT BLAKES BLENSE!!!! BLO BLAY BLO BLEN BLAND BLAT BLOT BLERE BLAD BLADN BLE BLEAOPLE BLIN BLA BLIMPLE BLAND BLAYCOB BLERE BLOD!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? BLOR BLICE-BLERSA!??!?!? BLOOO BLANY BLOOSE BLENDS!!!!!! BLEEDS BLA BLEALLY BLAD BLOB BLYLAN BLOVER BLOW (BLEFERABLY BLIF BLA BLITAR!!!) BLAND BLE BLAN BLORBLET BLIS BLEVER BLAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm now thoroughly convinced that the island is an incredible network of oversized gears, and jacob is just some dude that knows this.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

the problem isnt things being 'tacked on' now or anything the writers are doing now. the problem was the people dicking around in season 2 when they were stalling, which resulted in having to dick around in season 4 to explain that season 2 stuff.

it was made very clear that ben was just bullshitting locke when he said that.

--

I feel maybe the show is headead for a final showdown between the smokey and jacob teams. like smokey has claire and maybe sawyer (maybe sayid?), and jacob has hurley and jack.

i feel like the whole fucking premise of this show has somehow gotten way off track, and i mean waaay, like they just couldnt think of anything more intelligent than the shit they are making up and trying to string/piece on/tack together. i'm still going to follow this to the end though. invested too much money and time to quit now. :trashbear:

yep..

it's like: nothing makes sense, nobody knows where or who anyone is, and everything is fucked up, just like the first episode. maybe it reminds people of reality. i bet the producers don't even know how it's going to end right now. why people care about a show that's written the week before with no real planning is beyond me. that's what happened to Twin Peaks.... and it's a damn shame.

i DO think a&e are Jack and Sawyer. and i think Lindelof and Cuse are the only ones that know how to write for Hurley...he uses his consumption of pop culture as a reference for all the crazy shit he sees, just like any of us would.

also remember adam and eve were put there to 'prove' they knew what they were doing from the begining. so it would have to be something relatively simple like jack and sawyer, who go on to lead Good and Evil

umm dude, i hate to be the one to have point this out, but adam and eve sorta implies that one of the skeletons is a female. so i doubt they are both male. adam and steve

Guest we_kill_soapscum

lol i texted that theory to my girl and shes uhh one is a girl...

also she pointed out the good and bad things seem to live forever...or...dont...

Archived