IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Bramsworth

I already know that one very huge thing is supposedly going to be revealed next week, so I have my hopes really high right about now.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it's naive to think that they could have explained all the things in this series. they'll probably explain what the deal is with jacob and mib and how the 815s figure in to this and that all of it has been one big game between those two powers. i doubt we'll get any big revelations about dharma, which is fine by me. all we need to know is that dharma was set up there to explore the strange properties of the island and that's it. there doesn't need to be any big exposition on what they are and how they work. what the island is might come up or it might not.

these episodes all seem to set up the big finale. i am still waiting for what relevance this timeline x thing has to do with the happenings on the island.

so i guess a sub is easier to drive than a plane.

yea, that was total :facepalm:

i used to look forward to every episode. now i sigh at every pseudo cliffhanger moment before every commercial. the sideways thing is such garbage. nothing, i mean nothing at all happens on the island. just end this show already.

edit: is the big reveal next week going to be like the island is really a boat or something insanely stupid like that? please no. please make it good.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

the ending!! oh my h my. the music! the line "we aint taking the plane we're taking the sub" genius! they should have ended the whole show with that scene.

i don't understand how miles and sawyer became cops in the alt timeline. is it how they would have turned out if they had been reborn after being to the island and retaining the knowledge and good/evil split thing?

I enjoyed the episode, but yeah some of the dialogs are awful.

re: flashsideways (that's what they're being called :shrug: ): yeah they seem so pointless right now. I read that they are supposed to be important in the "big picture" and to understand the show altogether, but meanwhile, meh.

As for the finale I hope that it shows that they had it planned all along one big, "ooooh so that's what happened" and not some (another) deus ex machina thing, even if they don't tie everything up, which is pretty much impossible, but at least wrap the show in some good way. Either that or i'm willing to be rickrolled, that would be brilliant too.

I enjoyed the episode, but yeah some of the dialogs are awful.

re: flashsideways (that's what they're being called :shrug: ): yeah they seem so pointless right now. I read that they are supposed to be important in the "big picture" and to understand the show altogether, but meanwhile, meh.

As for the finale I hope that it shows that they had it planned all along one big, "ooooh so that's what happened" and not some (another) deus ex machina thing, even if they don't tie everything up, which is pretty much impossible, but at least wrap the show in some good way. Either that or i'm willing to be rickrolled, that would be brilliant too.

maybe they're what would've happened if jacob had never gone off the island to talk to all the losties?

correct me if im wrong, but the sideways flashes are supposed to be if flight 815 didnt crash, correct? why is ben a school teacher? he was on the island for years before the plane crashed.

edit: but did jacob touch ben to get him to the island?

edit 2: lol at jacob touching ben :pedobear:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

correct me if im wrong, but the sideways flashes are supposed to be if flight 815 didnt crash, correct? why is ben a school teacher? he was on the island for years before the plane crashed.

yes you're wrong. they are if somethign else happened, like for example if jacob didnt interfere in their lives

it's just a different reality where a lot of shit is different. no explanation whatsoever of what it is, yet.

in the ben episode his dad talks about them being on the island but leaving.

Locke should bitch slap every fucking character on the island like he did to Claire.

Its amazing how the writers are lazy this year. The island looks to be 2 square miles now, people cross each other for no reason than to advance the plot. There is no sense of discovery anymore, no urgency of any situation. Every fucking character has been painted into his own corner.

But I still watch LOL :trashbear:

Don't get me started on all those stupid flashsideways.

I mean WTF it's the "star wars prequel" syndrome where everything that happens in LA has everybody connected together.

I should get drunk now :beer:

Guest Grizz

lol.

It's alternate from 1977 or whatever year in the seventies was so everyone that came after that date I guess never went to the Island.

well, a sub is basically a boat that can dive. so at worst they'll float around and it's watertight if it sinks. and could it be possible that sawyer had some sub training while being the security boss for dharma for a couple of years? a plane is far more complicated and if you fuck it up, there is a good chance you get killed.

i'd take my chances with the sub too.

Guest chunky

anyone else really wanted to punch the screen when sawyer starts chasing kate in alternate timeline?

GO BACK TO THE FUCKING ISLAND STOP SHOWING THIS POINTLESS SHIT

how to makte lost good again:

frank lapidus sits on the beach with a bottle of whiskey

waves doing wavey stuff against the sand

nude claire sun and juliet making sandcastles

just do this every fucking epside

kill jack and kate asap!!

Guest Franklin

i'm hoping that the series finale actually is a rickroll. it would be great if they just filmed each of the actors mouthing the lyrics and make it 2 hours long. i would def. watch and be more satisfied than if they keep on the way they are.

i'm hoping that the series finale actually is a rickroll. it would be great if they just filmed each of the actors mouthing the lyrics and make it 2 hours long. i would def. watch and be more satisfied than if they keep on the way they are.

this. this would be by far and away the best ending possible at this point.

i have a feeling that while all the alternate timeline stuff seems stupid and makes no sense now, when they reveal its significance it is going to be cool. i think its going to be one of the big 'mind explode' moments like they used to have back in the day, i hope so anyways

Archived