LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16h3ej5.jpg

This was a woah! moment.

Libbys tits were also a WOAH! moment.

Ive only been watching the seasons on and off (lost interest after the 2nd for awhile) can anyone explain why Micheal is dead? i thought he left the island with walt on a small boat... ?

it also had the song from willy wonka

it was actually a pendulum song that samples it lololol

16h3ej5.jpg

This was a woah! moment.

Libbys tits were also a WOAH! moment.

Ive only been watching the seasons on and off (lost interest after the 2nd for awhile) can anyone explain why Micheal is dead? i thought he left the island with walt on a small boat... ?

he exploded on the freighter while he was trying to stall the bomb. remember?

good to see ilana gone, never liked the bitch.

the whispers explanation was pretty meh. weren't the losties hearing whispers before any one died? could be just random ghosts walking around i guess.

as i said, meh.

i guess desmond hit locke so he and jack will meet each other? i kinda like desmond's alt story atm, but they really should have kicked it off from the beginning tbh. 4eps until the 2hr finale now.

would be cool to see more about the well tbh, flashback

the whispers explanation was pretty meh. weren't the losties hearing whispers before any one died?

thats also when the writers didn't know what the whispers were yet either

the whispers explanation was pretty meh. weren't the losties hearing whispers before any one died?

I'm pretty sure people were dying on the island before they crashed on the island... just sayin...

maybe the whispers are the projections of sound from the other realities...perhaps to indicate that a change in the timeline may occur? getting closer to an action that determines the timeline?

I'm pretty sure people were dying on the island before they crashed on the island... just sayin...

indeed seeing as over 100 names were in that light house and they were all pretty much crossed off, so they must have been brought to the island and died at some point

It's Aaron... or Jacob's kid... or Kid Jacob...

heh whoever it is. its been a trip. personally i will miss it.

sopranos gone. all i have left is dexter. going to try out breaking bad next...

It's Aaron... or Jacob's kid... or Kid Jacob...

agree

yep, the island is purgatory....

i think they said they are all not dead, but yea, it certainly seems that way.

Guest Dirty Protest

Im fairly sure you cant leave purgatory on a submarine, saying that, if thats what the island wants :orly: . Last episode was pointless and advanced nothing. They really are running out of time.

Archived