IGNORED

Ke$ha

encey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9xWw4jA2hg

I can't help but love this fuckin song! It is so poppy and a rip-off of Uffie, but those synths and the tambourine in the chorus are the best!! Plus, you have to love such garish application of Autotune.

I expect mostly everyone to say this sucks, but am wondering if even just one other person here likes this ... :undecided:

Oh wow, didn't expect everyone to like this song D:

The lyrics are the best part of her songs, hands down.

"Don't be a little bitch with your chit-chat, just show me where your dick's at"

Creative :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sr_BWT1OsU

Also, you can learn how to pronounce her name too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htiz_LnqOj0

Guest Coalbucket PI

I nearly turned inside out when she said 'brush my teeth with a bottle of jack'.... FUCK this whole thing has made me livid

this is fucking horrible...what the hell?

i love girls that talk about how hardcore and wild they are as they sing horribly contrived lyrics over the same melody used in pseudo-electronic hip-pop pieces of shit since Pink was born.

its a different kind of idealism

people just want to hear someone talk the talk and sing about getting drunk and laid. That is, when they dont want to hear a rock ballad about god or teens singing about crushes and angst

its a different kind of idealism

people just want to hear someone talk the talk and sing about getting drunk and laid. That is, when they dont want to hear a rock ballad about god or teens singing about crushes and angst

yet she does it like that?

call me crazy, but if i want to hear about how much of a partier and free spirit somebody is, id much rather listen to face-melting guitar shredding...something about this style does not match up with her image, at all.

well i was surprised to hear how big of a rip off of Uffie this was. That was my initial reaction.

And then i realized that two Uffies exist, which makes me want to go out and buy a grenade launcher and minigun and unleash a hurricane of pain on white girls who sing like this all over the world.

Guest Barricade

My daughter likes this song - I feel dirty watching these jailbait videos.

i love uffie. but uffie relies on great producers like sebastiAn and oizo to make her music good. without them, she's nothing. without them, she's kesha.

uffie gets her tits out

uffie > ke$h1t

uffie

well i was surprised to hear how big of a rip off of Uffie this was. That was my initial reaction.

And then i realized that two Uffies exist, which makes me want to go out and buy a grenade launcher and minigun and unleash a hurricane of pain on white girls who sing like this all over the world.

AWWWW Thanks for all the lols, guise! :lol:

Archived