IGNORED

Rate the music the person above you is listening to

o00o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't get into metal / 10 :(

i can hear the churches burning black with the blood of the innocent, but i'm just not vibing on it.

well, i like the previous chip tune 10 times more than that r.e.m. track/10

agreed. that being said, i can see what auxien meant. chiptune music seems like a genre based out of nostalgia and an odd video game niche, which i never understood.

edit: but the sex pistols song was 6.5 out of ten—pretty good, but didn't blow me out of the water; pretty restrained.

i still can't believe chip tune stuff is an actual thing.

Well, believe it or not, you may not enjoy that kind of music, but *gasp* that doesn't mean other people can enjoy it! Shocking, I know

well yeah, i never implied i hated it. i even went out of my way to say it wasn't a particularly annoying/boring chip tune song (3/10 out of a possible 5/10 from me!)...i simply took the opportunity to mention pretty much the same sentiment KY states here:

agreed. that being said, i can see what auxien meant. chiptune music seems like a genre based out of nostalgia and an odd video game niche, which i never understood.

each to their own, i won't ever give anyone hell for liking some kind of music i don't like, i just thought it was an odd 'genre' to have such a following and such. glad people enjoy it, i don't particularly, but i can see some of its appeal; just seems strange to me when it's essentially based on nostalgia and such distinct sounds. just an observation, not a condemnation. back to the music people.

edit: but the sex pistols song was 6.5 out of ten—pretty good, but didn't blow me out of the water; pretty restrained.

[media=]

[/media]

5,5/10

Archived