futureimage

Just got this through the Capsule newsletter:

Friday 12th March

AUTECHRE

+ Rob Hall, Russell Haswell, Didjit

Rainbow Warehouse . Digbeth

Doors 9pm - 2am

Advanced tickets www.theticketsellers.co.uk

Pioneers of IDM, AUTECHRE's music has exhibited a gradual shift in aesthetic throughout their career, from their earlier work with clear roots in techno, electro and hip hop to later albums that are often considered more experimental in nature, featuring complex patterns of rhythm and subdued melodies.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll never forget 'untilted' in sf.

the boys played for hours and most of what was produced i had

never heard before. it was this seamless mass of bass reverberation

and flexing structure that put me in a complete state of autechre

auscultation.

i will be waiting

Guest Goum Le Chat

I wish I could afford the trip and the ticket to see them live. But those dates may means that the new album is coming soon, so it's good news anyway.

i'll never forget 'untilted' in sf.

the boys played for hours and most of what was produced i had

never heard before. it was this seamless mass of bass reverberation

auscultation.

i will be waiting

fuck yeah,, i was at this gig,, you nailed it,, i saw them in nyc last time around and it was sooooo dope,,, can't wait!!!

Guest theSun

fuck new york city. that's about the only place i don't want to go see ae.

they should come hang out with wisp in niagara falls and play some shows here.

niagra falls would be awesome,, they played the music hall in williamsburg, trust me, i know how many fake ass scenesters there are in nyc,, but once the lights went down and the bass started to churn,, the whole place got vaporspaced,, . there isn't much to "SEE" at an AE show anyways,.

Guest funkychorlton

Anyone know the best way to keep updated on these dates?: apart from this thread i mean? I really don't wanna miss those manchester tickets - and they always sell out immediately in hometown Manc. Autechre/Warp don't seem to have a feed for such infos?

F

Guest Jimbob

they always sell out immediately

you sure dude? by the sounds of it there are not many other dates confirmed, in terms of Manchester though it's probably Sequence/Computer Controlled that will put the night on, if they're actually still going....not actually heard from them for a while now

it was this seamless mass of bass reverberation

auscultation.

i lol'd.

Anyone know the best way to keep updated on these dates?: apart from this thread i mean? I really don't wanna miss those manchester tickets - and they always sell out immediately in hometown Manc. Autechre/Warp don't seem to have a feed for such infos?

F

use the rss-feed on lastfm

http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/1.0/artist/Autechre/events.rss

Guest Ron Manager

they always sell out immediately

you sure dude? by the sounds of it there are not many other dates confirmed, in terms of Manchester though it's probably Sequence/Computer Controlled that will put the night on, if they're actually still going....not actually heard from them for a while now

The last 2 or 3 times they have been through Manchester I've never rushed to get tickets, it won't sell out immediately unless they decide to play The Attic or something ridiculous.

And fuck knows what Sequence/CC is doing these days, I know they stopped the Sequence nights but thought they might have popped up under another guise... unless they have?

And fuck knows what Sequence/CC is doing these days, I know they stopped the Sequence nights but thought they might have popped up under another guise... unless they have?

I think i used to have one of the blokes, Steve Gravener as a friend on Facebook, so i will send him a quick email to see whats poppin.

I think they've been inactive at least 6 months now, but they did play sets at some of the Warehouse Projects

Archived