IGNORED

Autechre 2010 Tour?

futureimage

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

email from Steve @ Sequence/Computer Controlled

safe man, i'm wondering if you lot are still involved in putting nights on?

i ask cause word on the street says Autechre are doing a tour in the spring, and you're the guys to normally host them in previous years.

Just curious mate

no mate i'm not - i'm working for futuresonic at the moment... although i might be doing a few sequence bits in the very near future...

autechre are playing 11th march i think. so keep it in your diary. i'm not putting the show on, was going to be at one point. think it's just rob hall putting it on.

Come to Seattle. I seem to remember them playing a show here within the last 3 years, but for whatever reason, my dumb ass didn't go. Or maybe it was just a dream.

Yar, they were here for the Quaristice tour (and every other one in recent memory), and it was fucking bad ass. Anyone with an opportunity to see them needs to, it's well worth it. Also, I'm not sweating whether or not they tour the US. If they are indeed releasing a new album we'll see them here (just like every tour), they seem to be the only one of the big boys that plays here consistently.

what teh fuck are tickets doing on Boomkat?

anyway, for March 11th @ Manchester click here, for anyone who hasn't spotted this posted in the other thread

Come to Seattle. I seem to remember them playing a show here within the last 3 years, but for whatever reason, my dumb ass didn't go. Or maybe it was just a dream.

Yar, they were here for the Quaristice tour (and every other one in recent memory), and it was fucking bad ass. Anyone with an opportunity to see them needs to, it's well worth it. Also, I'm not sweating whether or not they tour the US. If they are indeed releasing a new album we'll see them here (just like every tour), they seem to be the only one of the big boys that plays here consistently.

Cool. I've only been in Seattle 3 years and before that I lived in Houston since the early 90s, I don't remember them ever playing there. Which is why I'm a dumbass for not going to the Seattle show when I heard about it. But I hope you're right and that they'll return this year. :cool:

Guest Gardenia

Upcoming Shows ( view all )

Mar 11 2010 8:00P

Pure Manchester, Northwest

Mar 12 2010 8:00P

The Rainbow Birmingham, Midlands

Mar 13 2010 8:00P

Bloc Weekender Minehead, Somerset

Mar 15 2010 8:00P

Stealth Nottingham

Mar 16 2010 8:00P

Sub Club Glasgow

Mar 18 2010 8:00P

Pavilion Theatre Brighton

Mar 19 2010 8:00P

Tri Postal Lille

Mar 20 2010 8:00P

Locomotive Paris

Mar 21 2010 8:00P

Olympic Nantes

Mar 28 2010 8:00P

Kino Šiška Ljubljana

Mar 29 2010 8:00P

A38 Budapest

Mar 30 2010 8:00P

Flex Wien

Mar 31 2010 8:00P

Fléda BRNO

Apr 2 2010 8:00P

Koncerthuset København C

Apr 3 2010 8:00P

Parkteatret Oslo

Apr 4 2010 8:00P

Nefertiti Göteborg

Apr 5 2010 8:00P

Voxhall Århus C

Apr 6 2010 8:00P

Uebel & Gefährlich Hamburg

Apr 7 2010 8:00P

Melkweg Amsterdam

Apr 9 2010 8:00P

Ancienne Belgique Brussels

what teh fuck are tickets doing on Boomkat?

anyway, for March 11th @ Manchester click here, for anyone who hasn't spotted this posted in the other thread

Waiting patiently (impatiently) for North American dates

Live Dates 2010

— March

11 Thurs UK Manchester @ Pure — tickets

12 Fri UK Birmingham @ The Rainbow — tickets

13 Sat UK Minehead @ Bloc Weekender — tickets

15 Mon UK Nottingham @ Stealth — tickets

16 Tues UK Numbers, Glasgow @ Sub Club — info tickets

17 Weds UK Leeds @ The Wardrobe — tickets

18 Thurs UK Brighton @ Pavillion Theatre — tickets

19 Fri FR Lille @ Tri Postal

20 Sat FR Paris @ Locomotive

21 Sun FR Nantes @ Olympic — tickets

28 Sun SI Ljibulana @ Kino Siska — info

29 Mon HU Budapest @ A38 — info

30 Tues AU Vienna @ Flex — info

31 Weds CZ Brno @ Fleda — info

— April

02 Fri DK Copenhagen @ Concerthall — tickets

03 Sat NO Oslo @ Park Teatre — tickets

04 Sun SE Gothberg @ Nefertiti — info

05 Mon DK Aarhus @ Voxhall — tickets

06 Tues DE Hamburg @ Uebel & Gefährlich — tickets

07 Weds NL Amsterdam @ Melkweg — tickets

09 Fri BE Brussels @ AB (Domino Fest) — info

10 Sat UK London - venue & tickets will be announced Feb 1st

Eaw is letting me stay at her place for a week in March so I'm going to fly over to Britain and we're gunna go to the Brighton show, at least. We might end up going to see a date or two before that show as well. Any other watmmers going to the Brighton show on March 18th?

• 3 weeks later...

LATE ADDITION!

23rd April - Button Factory, Dublin, IRL (w/ Rob Hall)

where's your info on this?? As of right now there's nothing on the button factory website. As luck would have it I'll be in dublin then, and I would hate to have to kill you for getting my hopes up.

Guest kalpol_introl

LATE ADDITION!

where's your info on this?? As of right now there's nothing on the button factory website. As luck would have it I'll be in dublin then, and I would hate to have to kill you for getting my hopes up.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin/Umack/249266993692?ref=mf

http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?78338-Autechre-Rob-Hall-Button-Factory-Fri-April-23

U:Mack is the promoter and has brought Autechre over every time they have played in Dublin, so he is to be trusted.

LATE ADDITION!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin/Umack/249266993692?ref=mf

http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?78338-Autechre-Rob-Hall-Button-Factory-Fri-April-23

U:Mack is the promoter and has brought Autechre over every time they have played in Dublin, so he is to be trusted.

Just got confirmation from someone at the button factory that this is a definite:

HIya

Definitely happening. Tickets will be through Tickets.ie Waiting for promoter to put on sale....

Cheers

yay I get to see autechre for the first time evar :yeah::wang:

Archived