IGNORED

NBC set to fuck Conan O'brien in the ass

Rubin Farr

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"To all the people watching, I can never thank you enough for your kindness to me and I'll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask of you is one thing: Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

What a bittersweet way to go out. I'm look forward to seeing what he does next.

My link

in one of the first pages of this thread i said something like "conan is meh", but after watching the last weeks episodes, and the very last one a couple of minutes ago, i'd like to reverse my statement. he's been awesome, and it's sad to see him go. :sad:

2010_01_18_coco.jpg

Guest GrandPopPoplock

29cme50.jpg

He shredded the tears.

...epic

And the ''Dear Internet'' line had me lmfao

nEw mEMe!@#$%^&

just finished watching the last episode and Conan's heartfelt speech about being kind and having ambition was Gandhi like...

beautiful stuff....

see ya real soon CoCo!

Guest Adjective

i teared up a little

he was a part of my favorite era of SNL and the Simpsons, I even remember when Letterman walked him out on stage in like street clothes to present him as the new host. Conan has brought me lots of entertainment

Archived