IGNORED

Spam

Guest Rambo

• 1 month later...

Subject: found golden ring in your sister's table!

Wazzup!

My nice, six weeks ago, returned from Uruguay. Country was really great.. bla, bla, bla..

But there was sexual intercourse with three locals!

Enjoy nices genetalias after that party:

Thats crazy, isnt it?

Guest yikes

BABE... i guess your not getting any of my email huh? ive been

tryign to email u so many times but this dam laptop is such a piece of

garbage and keeps freezing.. anyways how u been? In case u dont know

who this is its ME PAIGE.. we used to chat a bit on facebook and then

I think u deleted me :( haha.. anyways guess what... I got 2 things to

tell u.. both good news.. 1) im single now.. yup me and my bf broke up

about 3 months ago... and 2) guess where im moving? RIGHT EFFING NEAR

U.. lol... ur actually the only person im gonna know there.. well 3

cousins too but i cant chill with them lol..I remember when we chatted

u told me u thought i was cute and u wanted to chill so now we finally

can HAHA! im kinda scared to move.. im hoping this email addy is still

the one you use and u can chat with me ebfore i get there.. maybe even

help me move my shit in...are u still on facebook? i cudnt find ui was

soo confused...anyways im gonna need someone to show me the town and

take me out so u better be around bebe...we only chatted a couple

times but i remember thinking to myself i wanted to get ot know u

better when i was single..a nd i thoguth u were cute too but cudnt

tell u cause i wasnt single lol...ok so more info about me.. well im

23.. virgo.. love the outdoors and love to socialize, go out for

drinks, restaurants, movies etc.. travel.. i have a lil kitty named

BOO and i luv her to death... uhhh oh im a super horny gurl too but

every gurl is they just wont admit it. so ilove watching p0rn and all

that.. love sex etc blah blah blah...who doesnt..I really hope we get

a chance to chat for a bit either online or on the fone before i get

there enxt week.. i hope u remmeber me and still wanna chill and arent

married yet lol.. OH YA also.. i need to find a job when i get there..

do u have any hookups or know anybody hiring? id LOVE to work in a bar

or osmehting like that...really anythgin cause my current job is fun

and all.. and technically i CUD keep doign it but i want a change.. i

currently work from home and well thats cool but i need ot be out

meeting people.. oh wait. i dont think i ever actually told u what i

did? hmm shud i......???? ok WELLLL... and dont get all weirded out

on me.. i work on a webcam chat community site and i get paid to chat

with people and get naked HHAHA... BOMB right :)? I KNOW.. like i

figure iim horny anyways why not get paid to chat with people and play

with myself heheh...anyways i hope u dont look down on that and NO

THATS NOT WHY IM CONTACTING U RELAX URSELF lol... i actually need help

once i move and i remembered u live there so im reaching out....like i

said before this computer is a complete piece of CRAP and freezes NON

STOP.. ive tried ot send this email to u maybe 3 times already and im

hopign this time i can hit SEND before i run into trouble lol..

ANYWAYS.. heres the deal....every month natalie (my boss) gives each

of us 3 VIP codes to give out to whoever we want.. so with this code u

can lgoin to watch me at work for free and dont have to pay like

everyone else... the only way i can give u one of the codes (so we can

chat) is if you absolutey DO NOT give it out to anyone else and u ONLY

USE IT FOR URSELF... i only get 3 a month and she gets pissed if more

than 3 people use them so DONT SHARE IT MISTER... i figured u cud

always email me back instead but my email account doesnt even let me

login half the time.. so the bets palce ot chat me is my chat room...

if theres anyone else logged in when u sign in ill boot them out.. but

remember DONT SHARE THIS PASSWORD PLEASE BABE IM BEGGING U.. I TRUST

U... im online most of the day now to try and save money for my move..

also since im in such a huge debt already form my student loan :( I

really thingk we need to chat before i get there and make sure u evern

remember me hahha.. anyways ive rambled on and on now and ur probably

soooo annnoyed with me so ill stop now.. im gonna go start work.. i

really hope u come chat me. it wud make my day and releive a lot of my

stress about the move... REALLY i mean that....anyways once i see u in

insdie ill shoot u myc ell number and u can gimme yours.. if u dont

wanna come chat i understand but its really the only palce to find me

now days.. if u email me abck ill probably get it once i get there

after my internet is setup so about 2-3 weeks fomr now.. but im hopign

to see u in my chat room.. rmemeber its 100% free with this code im

gonna give u.. just DONT GIVE IT OUT OR ILL KICK U IN THE BALLS

INSTEAD OF LICK U IN THE BALLS WHEN IS EE U hahahahha...k babe im out

for now... chat ya soon.. kisses xoxo

• 2 months later...

Faq about dation whith women

Where have you been hiding? It is a unreal presentation that shows you how to win any woman.Yours affectionately, [ENG_FIRST_NAME] Macduff

Edited by baph

subject: I have never seen a cow so stone, than this little fellow

On sunday, I was at the country side and accidentally saw Carol putting arm up the horses ass, till his elbow.

Have you ever seen some.. something ... like this?

Just take a close look at that picture:

http://www.perfect-electrics.com/David

Huh, just call me, if you really want to follow me, next time I go outside the town!

Debbie Solis

Guest futuregirlfriend

Good day,i miss you-I miss.It,Dariya-My love

Dariya preeencessa@yahoo.com via hotmail.com

20 May (10 days ago)

to me

Hi my darling it's again Dariya !

We communicated on a dating site Flirtbox.

How you spend your wonderful spring days? what's up there without me ? I hope ,you alright !

Right this moment I have seen my E-Inbox . Also I has decided to write you this short letter.

Probably you already forgotten me ?I had lost your contact and could not answer you earlier .

I attached in my letter my newest photo !I decided surprise you and I hope I got it !

With impatience I wait news from you,And as yours not old a photo!

My warm wishes,and a lot of kisses .

ZfnGv.jpg

MRS AGNES GEORGE,

Dear beloved Friend,

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHARITY. I am the above named

person. I am married to Dr. Johnson George from Australia but Im taking treatment for my sickness. my late husband worked with SHELL Oil Company for nine years before he died in the year 2010. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home,

Presently,My Late Husband madea fixed deposit of amount of money is still under the safe keeping of the Reserve Bank recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next SEVEN months due to my cancer problems.

Though what disturbs me most is my partial stroke. Having known my condition, I have decided to donate this fund to church, organization or better a sincere individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. i want the fund to used for orphanages and widows propagating, also for the treatment of Aids and reduction of poverty in Africa ,Asia, South America etc.

The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the God. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this

development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I forward your personal information to the Bank so that they will contact you as the legal owner of this fund before transferring the fund into your nominated Bank Account in your country.

I will also issue you a letter of an authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian life. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or honest individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you

as soon as possible..

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Agnes George.

this might be pretty standard spam, but it's the best i've had since i've been checking whenever i see this thread...

i suppose an appropriate response would be something about satan worship and maybe something about how i envy her having a stroke because it means she was possessed by satan

but i cant be bothered

Edited by tauboo

A few weeks back, I was at a party and some girl made masubi. It was the first time I had tried spam.

Holy shit.

So good.

SpamMusubi.jpg

Basically, it's a large sushi roll with sandwich of rice and pan-seared spam in the middle. I think there may have been a slight teriyaki glaze on the ones I had.

If I wasn't married, I'd marry that girl right then and there... that's how got those things were.

• 2 months later...
Guest Rambo

A new one. It's been a while. Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

> Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:25:15 -0500

> From: relaciones_publicas@meduca.gob.pa

> Subject:

> To:

>

>

>

> I once again notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered

> that late Theo Albrecht made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the

> sum of Five Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$5,100.000.00)

> Dollars Only to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.This

> may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.

> Please

> if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as

> possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no

> distant time.

> Note: You are advice to contact me with my personal

> Email: harisrobinchamberesq@live.co.uk

> I await your prompt response.

>

> Yours in Service,

> BARRISTER HARRIS ROBIN ESQ

My reply

Oh my fucking God. This is incredible news. I thank the almighty Lord (our creator) that i found this email in my junk folder. Please tell me how i get this cash ASAP. I want it. I really hope this isnt too fucking late, please tell me the money is still mine? Fucking Hell this is amazing.

Regards, Etienne Monte-Gaynor

Not sure if spam but it was in my junk mail..

There Are litterally MILLIONS of horny woman waiting to have SEX

These woman are easily searchable and available in YOUR area

We can not make it any easier to get laid every day of the week

Join FUCKBOOK Right Now For Free and tap into unlimited SEX No matter where you live!

***NEW*** *FREE FULL ACCESS TRIAL TO MEMBERS AREA NOW AVAILABLE AS OF TODAY*

http://www.DatingBootyCallz.com

For those under 18 or if your Celibate And Dont Want To hookup click Here ----> http://www.DatingBootyCallzNow.com/remove

tester mester sent you a video: "Lega-C - Hate On Me ll www.blockstarzmusic.com"

an actually good white girl rapper

my FACEBOOKhttp://www.facebook.com/leg...

my TWITTERhttps://twitter.com/#!/legac

on iTuneshttp://itunes.apple.com/us/...

Lega-C's channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user...

block userpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifmark as spam ReplyDelete

05/

• 1 month later...

Congratulations! You have been selected to be a contestant on Deal or No Deal.

Please Click Here to confirm your invitation

I'm very excited.

We found a new Auto Insurance plan for you

#893F-LWGU3981 - Click here to see it.

New Laws Passed, you might be eligible for Auto Insurance as Low as $12 per month.

WARNING -- PLEASE SEE THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

why are they warning me? i can't even drive

holy crap this is hilarious. i don't know if they meant this or not, but well, look:

Subject: Alexandra thinks your cute

Hi sweety, my name is Madelyn and I'm 23 y.o.

I've found a new feature in my profile which allows me to add people with whom I wanna date without any obligations.

I think you understand what I mean... ;)

You're so cute and I think we can perfectly spend some time together...

You can find my profile here: http://topolm.com

All Yours,

Scarlett

WTF is all I can say. Look at the names, promise I didn't change anything lmao

Edited by isaki

Love the name!

FROM THE DESKTOP

OF BRENT NTOMBI

DEUTSCHE BANK

SOUTH AFRICA

ATTENTION:

I seek for your co-operation; my name is Mr. Brent Ntombi A Personal Accountant to Late Engineer Phillip, a citizen of your country, who used to work with French oil major total company here in. Herein, shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2007, Mr. Phillip, his wife and his three children were involved in a drastic car accident along Durban – Johannesburg Express Way. Unfortunately he and his three kids lost their lives immediately in the event of the accident, while the wife was taken to the hospital where she died three days later. Their bodies were kept in the mortuary for five months, in order for the authority, to carry out a proper investigation on how to locate their surviving relatives. They have checked all available public files and embassies, but all their efforts had proved abortive, as they could not found any of their relatives.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, no one has been coming for his account that he deposited with my bank ( Deutsche Bank South Africa). And due to the banking law and regulation of 1985, sub section 18d page 103 chapter 11 of constitution governing all banking policy, and in accordance to the banking decree 003 sub section 45 which stated that any deposited fund which remains unclaimed after the existing period of four years will be confiscated by the National Treasury Department as unclaimed fund so this has brought too much agitation in our bank between boards of directors on how to declare this account unserviceable, base on the fact that the deceased has no next of kin. After the meeting held by the executives of Deutsche Bank with the personal attorney to late Phillip on 25th of August 2012, they have all agreed to extend the date to 15th of august 2012.

Consequently to this, I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before the National Treasury Department gets them confiscated or declare unserviceable by Deutsche Bank South Africa Where the deceased have an account Valued at about fifteen Million, three hundred and forty five thousand U.S dollars (USD 15, 345,000.00). The bank has issued out a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated with in the next few days. Since no one has been able to locate their relatives for over four years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that this account valued at fifteen Million, three hundred and forty five thousand U.S dollars (USD 15, 345,000.00) can be paid to you as next of kin then you and i can share the money. All the necessary documents concerning this claim are with the Bank legal department. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal thro

Get back to me for immediate commencement of this deal.

I await your response in a timely fashion.

Yours Truly,

Mr. Brent Ntombi.

/ Where is God? In the video Faith And Doubt At Ground Zero by FRONTLINE PBS,

which is a very well made documentary, asked Where was God? From fatherhoods perspective, to save yourself and/or in your opinion, to improve the human condition for some” citizens, who would you “sacrifice”, attack, exclude, punish, destroy, bully i.e your new life/child in the womb? Holocaust ww2 where was God? Idi Amin Dada Uganda where was God? Pol Pot Cambodia where was God? Hiroshima and Nagasaki where was God? rape of Nanking where was God? bombing of London and/or carpet bombing of Germany or Japanese cities where was God? Christ was arrested as a criminal, tried as a criminal, tortured as criminal and executed as a criminal where is God? In Canada 400 children, in USA 4000 children and in the world thousands of children are rejected and destroyed as a woman’s (paid for) human right where is God? Etc etc etc etc .

Where is God? Why are you, obama & others, leading the nations & their people into slavery again/still! By attacking, rejecting and destroying us’s - father/motherhood, life/child in the womb?? And now, it seems, you - obama & law - through the new healthcare laws, policies are attempting to coerce, threaten, intimidate all to be “SLAVES” to this way of being, of living! No change to believe in, but life, politics, laws, culture, academics, etc. will continue on with attitudes, as before, which are eternally present in the human condition! Where is God! Remember no nation, including usa or canada has been promised eternal life! And he (+ other authorities i.e. canadian federal & provincial) said, “let’s bully as we complain about bullies! Luke 23:34 Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they are doing.

Is it reasonable, logical for a citizen to think LAW doesn’t have anything to do with fairness, justice since it is just the expressed agenda of the present in power politician or ruling justice, etc Do law, politics, etc just express the worldview of present time political, legal, media, academics, etc. authorities?? Are they like a religion … just submit to us or we will force, coerce, intimidate (fine, jail, etc. ) you into obedience to us present day gods …. How are you the same as, = to the prison guards in the Stanford university’s 1971 imprisonment study?? Are human rights the new oppressive, abusive religion?

What happened to freedom of conscience, freedom of religion, freedom of choice for politically incorrect persons, groups (i.e. life/your child in the womb, people of religion, fatherhood) in the usa or canada and/or the world?? Remember, without women & men, having any kind of CHARACTERISTIC , i.e. a mother & a father. you cannot have life or a nation or ??? But, the harsh reality of living in most countries, including Canada, is the sad fact, authorities would have killed, destroyed me, &/or others, in our mothers’ wombs as a government paid for woman’s right.

Remember life is perfectly reasonable & logical. It is not mysterious, or magical or mystical. Life & creation are perfectly reasonable, logical, practical, pragmatic & brilliantly designed processes ACCOMPLISHING their AGANDA. (DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272) If life was not like we see, on a world-wide daily basis, it would not work.

Therefore, remember humans, for most of her/his individual life, are designed to live, respond instinctively within life, creation to maintain life’s continued presence in creation and therefore, it is very difficult to state, an individual human is making a free, fully informed decision verses a simple instinctive response. And, therefore remember: humans, male & female of any race, ethnic or historical heritage are normal, natural, equal fundamental entities within humanity, or huwomanity if you prefer, to ensure life continues. But, remember: life, creation are not perfect and some humans are born handicapped, between male & female, (?evolutionary theory?) as some others are born with mental, or hearing or sight etc handicaps. There are natural results to human behaviour!!! But remember Life is perfectly imperfect!

LET’S HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL WORLD (PRIDE) DAY FOR LIFE - CHILD IN THE WOMB, FOR FATHERHOOD & MOTHERHOOD, FOR THE WORLD OF RELIGION, FOR PRO-LIFE PERSONS, FOR husbands, MALES/white MEN, FAMILIES OF A MARRIED MALE & FEMALE ... etc .... the rejected, excluded, hated of ontario, of canada ! ? Remember, without women & men, a mother & a father. you cannot have life!

I AM PLEASE TO INFORM YOU, THE GOVERNMENTS, THAT THE WORLD OF RELIGION IS NOT A “PERSONAL OPINION ON A SOCIAL ISSUE” BUT A DEVELOPED UNDERSTANDING OF REALITY, REVEALED, OVER AN EXTENDED TIME PERIOD, BY A WIDE VARIETY OF INDIVIDUALS & GROUPS, WHICH MUST BE STUDIED TO OBTAIN THE MEANING INTENDED BY THE THEM, THE AUTHORS & EDITORS, WHO PUT TOGETHER THE SACRED WRITINGS, ETC God has not mislead you .. Mt 20:20-23 WHAT IS THAT VALUED HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC WHICH CLEARLY TELLS ME A PERSON IS MEANINGFUL, WORTHWHILE AND ACCEPTABLE ??? SINCE I CANNOT REFER TO A PERSON’S SEXUALITY, COLOUR, RELIGION, NATIONALITY, AGE, POLITICAL PERSUASION, GENDER, ETC ETC WHEN MAKING A JUDGMENT ABOUT HIM/HER?? DOES THIS MEAN, ALL THOSE NOTICEABLE, SUPERFICIAL HUMAN CHARACTERISTICS ARE MEANINGLESS IN KNOWING, UNDERSTANDING A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL OR LIFE ?

You cannot discover the meanings intended by the religious authors and editors by just picking something here and there. You must study to become aware of a written tradition as a totality. Read, study Pope Benedict’s “verbum domini”

Who is Godphobic, religionphobic, lifephobic; Why?

But, tell me, why there are life and creation ?? And what does it mean ??

Are sex, sexuality the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are politicians, governments, politics the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are justices, laws, regulations, fairness the reasons, causes, creators of life?

Are cultures, media, academics the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are scientists, philosophers, knowledge the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are pleasure or the will/choice the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are atheists, secularists, humanists the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?

Are women, men the reasons, causes, creators of life, creation?.

Why would I, as a father, try to prove or demonstrate the reality of God to you, when you can’t even accept, believe in the life/child in the womb and reject & destroy her/him as a paid for woman‘s right?

My perception of your understandings concerning the complexities & complications of life, the human condition, from a present time or historical perspective is not very complimentary … To me, it would seem you have not done your homework or personal research, but have allow the media & today’s authorities to simply conditioned & indoctrinated you without critically analyzing the material being presented to you. Too bad, how sad! In the Windsor Star’s 1-19-08 edition, page A11, an individual states concerning the world of religion (GOD) & the world of science (evolution theory, political theory, human rights etc.) “WHERE’S YOUR PROOF? IT’S NOT UP TO ME TO PROVE ....” This means some basic presumptions are made by the speaker: i.e. he/she has the personal knowledge, experience, skills etc to understand the explanations offered in response to the statement ‘where is your proof’. Unfortunately, in this case as in most similar situations, the person does NOT possess the necessary knowledge, experience or skills required to comprehend what is taking place. Very sad, too bad. mt 16:1-4 Does God in christ walk the talk ??? Are science, reason the new gods for humans? But how do you know what is logical or etc. Are human rights, science the new oppressive, abusive religions of the modern world ???? .

Have the new fads of divine rights of women and homosexuals replaced the divine rights of kings? No rights for life/person in the womb or fatherhood or others Why ?? Are human rights the new oppressive, abusive religion of modern days ?? (Acts 10:34-43) Then peter addressed them: “The truth I have now come to realize,” he said, “is that God does not have favorites, but that anybody of any nationality who fears God and does what is right is acceptable to him ……. Etc And from a priest that lived his vows of chastity, poverty and obedience the statement: whether you work for or against God and life you work for God and life.

keith wilbur 1817 kirkland ave windsor on n8p 1l9 1-519-735-9934 cc others.

Have you put your 40 days on the mountain top or in the desert ? You will always hear of wars and rumours of wars - Mt: 24:6 … DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272.) Study in depth “jesus christ, superstar” & “Jesus of Nazareth”. Read, study karen armstrong’s work “THE CASE FOR GOD”.

And remember, life and creation are a perfectly logical, reasonable, practical and pragmatic designed process, system! And it is perfectly imperfect! WHAT IF THE BIBLE IS just AN EXISTENTIAL STATEMENT concerning ?reality? as it always is ??? THE OLD TESTAMENT GROWS, DEVELOPS INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT WHICH DOES NOT STATE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WRONG, BUT IT IS JUST NOT FINISHED, OR IS JUST INCOMPLETE. THE GOD, SALVATION OF A NATION, BECOMES JESUS, THE SALVATION OF THE INDIVIDUAL ... "BUT HAPPY ARE YOUR EYES BECAUSE THEY SEE, YOUR EARS BECAUSE THEY HEAR! ....." mt13:16. RELIGION MAKES VISIBLE THE INVISIBLE ...... Read, study Benedict’s “verbum domini”

Would present time world leaders treat christ any different than the ancient leaders did? Remember if you work God in the tradition of jesus (savour) the christ (God’s anointed one) CHRIST WAS ARRESTED as a criminal, TRIED as a criminal, TORTURED as a criminal AND EXECUTED as a criminal BECAUSE ??? he was a threat to ??? Watch, study Jesus, Christ Superstar. How can, could a person believe, have faith in this GOD??? A GOD born as a child to a virgin (union of spirit & matter) in a poverty situation and who years later died/EXECUTED alone as a tortured, rejected, dangerous criminal by the various authorities; (DOMESTIC & FOREIGN) political, religious, military, cultural, legal, etc. persons, groups of that era. (DOES GOD FORGIVE ME/US OR DO I/WE FORGIVE GOD ??? Study in depth the film GOD IN THE DOCK Paulist Fathers, Pacific Palisades CA 90272) REMEMBER: at the level of nations, civilizations, politics, law, culture, academics, media, unions and/or “human authorities” and/or persons-institutions there isn’t any (acceptable, workable) answer concerning life !!! Watch study the film “Jesus of Nazareth” Remember God has not mislead you .. Mt 20:20-??? Does God in Christ walk the talk?

To better understand the Good News (bible) it is helpful to remember time for the Judaic-Christian faith is lineal (doesn't repeat) as compared to believing time is cyclical (repeats). To clarify this reality we can view the Bible as a person on his or her journey through life to God. In the beginning, the book of Genesis, is like a child because God, the parent, does everything. In the book of Exodus, the Jews/Hebrews, like teenagers, discover there are expectations and demands (the Ten Commandments) put on them if they are to be a successful people, a successful community or nation. Following these rules allow the group to function in an orderly manner for everyone's benefit. In the book of Judges we see the Jews or Hebrews are like a young adult (nation) establishing him or herself among other adults (nations) as a viable, productive and equal individual. [What makes them different to other nations is the fact they believe in, worship and follow the ‘one’ God's laws.] In the books of the Kings and Prophets we discover the Hebrews as struggling middle-aged adults, facing all of the problems of life - the mid-life crisis. Now after 2000 years we come to the New Testament, the time of Jesus the Christ, a mature, knowledgeable and experienced human - a senior citizen - who knows that in spite of the suffering, the persecutions, the chaos, the destruction and death, we have always been safe and secure in the presence, the protection, the womb of God. These negative aspects of life, in Christ, have lost their power and have been defeated

MEDIA POLITICAL LEGAL ETC INTEGRITY …… WHERE IS IT?

Are secularism, humanism just another human idea having + & - aspects? It is amazing for fatherhood to see how foolish, naive, shallow, superficial authorities i.e politicians, justices, academics, cultural, media, and others are concerning life, reality. And then we have media persons:. michael den tandt s article titled some good may come from the breivik trial in the windsor star 4-20-12 pg a8. Are we all just hypocrites since we all have a natural tendency to noticed first the negative about any others and then just ignore the positive. This human characteristic has been known about for centuries Mt 7-5. It really is too bad he, michael den tandt & others, did not personal know any religious i.e. priest who lived their whole lives keeping & practising their vows of chastity, poverty and obedience while serving others and God. It would seem they are subject to being a clone of their own criticism. And you cannot, not do what you are doing, because you are subject to life’s agenda! Sad!

Who is Godphobic, religionphobic, lifephobic? WHY?

Remember, without women & men, a mother & a father. you cannot have life!

Fuck

holy crap this is hilarious. i don't know if they meant this or not, but well, look:

Subject: Alexandra thinks your cute

Hi sweety, my name is Madelyn and I'm 23 y.o.

All Yours,

Scarlett

Haha :facepalm:

/ Where is God? In the video Faith And Doubt At Ground Zero by FRONTLINE PBS,

Fuck

I used to get great spam like this at my old law firm; they were in the form of a recurring newsletter. Interspersed with the fairly incomprehensible religious text, there'd be slightly more comprehensible updates on legal current events. Interestingly, there were never any hyperlinks or requests for one to make contact or further inquiry, etc. The emails were created, apparently, out of the goodness out of someone's insane little heart.

Parts of them seemed machine-generated, but for no apparent purpose; again, the emails asked nothing of the recipient.

Wish I'd kept a copy of one. They were marvels, and a lot weirder than I can convey.

Edited by baph