IGNORED

[LDN] 21/05/10 The sonic lab Vs. Planet mu! W/ V.Snares, Vibert, Ceephax and many more!

Guest meduser

Guest meduser

frontrgb.jpg

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IN AN UNDERGROUND LAB IN THE HEART OF LONDON, SOME OF THE FINEST PROMOTERS HAVE GATHERED TO PRODUCE A CLUB NIGHT, WHICH WILL MAKE ANYBODY'S 'INNER BASSLINES' TREMBLE.

2010 WILL WITNESS THE EMERGENCE OF THE SONIC LAB'S DEBUT EVENT!

*** £10 EARLYBIRD - £12 ADVANCE & NUS - £15 ON THE DOOR B4 MIDNIGHT - £18 AFTER ***

*** TICKETS AVAILABLE AT: http://www.clubtickets.com/gb/2010-05/21/the-sonic-lab ***

*** ID IS REQUIRED BY EVERYONE FOR ENTRY ***

--- THE SONIC LAB vs. PLANET MU ---

+ VENETIAN SNARES

+ LUKE VIBERT

+ CEEPHAX ACID CREW

+ THE DOUBTFUL GUEST

+ SHITMAT

+ DJ PLANET MU

+ P45

--- ORGANIX ---

+ INSTRA:MENTAL

+ RSD

+ SYNKRO B2B INDIGO

+ DARK SKY

+ CRISES

+ SYTE

+ HYLU

+ HOSTED BY JAGO & ZICO

--- THE CENTRIFUGE ---

+ EOD

+ RIVAL CONSOLES

+ MRS JYNX

+ GARETH CLARKE

+ OXYNUCID

+ MISSAW

*** FULLY PLAYABLE RETRO COMPUTER GAMES SUPPLIED BY HAND BAKED ARCADE ***

--- LINKS ---

+ http://www.thesoniclab.com

+ http://www.thecentrifuge.co.uk

Guest cult fiction

Snare's font being bigger than Vibert's on the poster seems a little disrespectful... we're talking about a braindance godfather here...

Guest ms-dos

Snare's font being bigger than Vibert's on the poster seems a little disrespectful... we're talking about a braindance godfather here...

seriously. in what part of the world does snares get top billing over luke? i guess london's just used to having him around...

aside from the fact that no one gives a fuck and it doesn't really matter... this will be Snares' only London date for this tour. his performances are fucking epic and definitely a more notable event than a Vibert set (which to be honest, is pretty much every other Bangface).

to answer your question then; Snares gets top billing in the part of the world not governed by which artists Joyrex has made 'featured'.

seriously. in what part of the world does snares get top billing over luke? i guess london's just used to having him around...

to be fair Vibert's DJ sets can be hit or miss where as Mr Snares is an audio assault you have to experience at least once in your life

Guest meduser

Come on guys, really?! It's a flyer no one gives too shits. Although if you actually sat down and thought about it, it's a night in conjunction with planet-mu records, sort of a "Best of" and Snares IS the biggest selling artist on the label, so why doesn't it make sense?

Quick note: EVERYONE has to bring photo I.D, due to a number of shootings in the area Southwark council have imposed I.D scanning in all their clubs (with the exception of the arches, for some reason) your photo will be taken and kept until the end of the night. I don't like this as much as you do (and the club hate it) but it's part of their license. I can however, guarantee that ALL pictures will be deleted at the end of the night, short of someone being shot in the club.

I hope that doesn't put anyone off, everyone involved has been working their socks off to bring the best night of the year! You won't regret it.

Ps. All early bird tickets are sold out, as are a good chunk of the advance tickets, so don't wait! I may release some more if they sell out super quick but I wouldn't hold my breath.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest meduser

I've added 100 extra tickets due to the demand a few days ago, and they're over 2/3rds gone! So grab them now as I won't be adding any more!

See you in 5 days! :D

Guest Dirty Protest

I'll have to get my friends pissed, then convince them that this is a good idea. Its been way too long since ive seen Ceephax and Shitmat.

UGH, you guys make me sick. You're like, "yeahhh maybe I'll go, haven't seen these guys in a while".

WTF! I would fly in from California to attend this if I had the money!

Guest Dirty Protest

When I lived in Northern Ireland I was the same. Then I moved to London. There was one night AFX was playing, must have been a few hundred hours from my house when I lived in Hoxton. I'ld seen him that many times that year, I couldnt be bothered to walk round :tongue: . Thats what we do here, we get the listings just to see what we're missing on any particular night.

Archived