IGNORED

America Fuck Yeah!

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cracker barrel's gravy is thicker than their mashed potatoes.

cracker_barrel_chicken_fried.jpg

get that shit out of here. cracker barrel is the most disgusting US restaurant ever. Fact.

Pho + copious amounts of sriracha.jpg = :emotawesomepm9:

Actually, just throw the sriracha on pretty much everything within reason for insta-:emotawesomepm9:

That Cracker Barrel image made me want to throw up. I didn't IRL barf, but I feel sick, like I ate that shit, and now I feel like if I don't purge I'm going to stroke out.

around my parts we don't have red lobster. i've eatten it once in the states though, Utah.... i don't know if they even exist in canada. anyways, i see their ads all the time on tv and it's just mouth watering.

ihop is super good. i had it when i visited cali... i'd go back oh fo sho

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

copious amounts of sriracha.jpg = :emotawesomepm9:

just throw the sriracha on pretty much everything within reason for insta-:emotawesomepm9:

I should do PSA's against using too much sriracha, I used mad crazy squeezes o sriracha on every savory meal I ate... like way more than the average sriracha cult fan... eventually it burnt a hole in my stomach or something cause after a few years of doing that all of a sudden I cant handle it anymore. In an hour or two after putting even a little bit of it on my food I feel like I got knives in my stomach until I poop fire.. even worse than taco bell fire poops... every once and a while I keep getting a wild hair up my ass when I see sriracha at a friends house and im like.. nah it wont make digestive system want to torture me.. nah I will be cool... then same deal... same horrible pains in the stomach and molten lava fire out my butthole.... it makes me really sad :cry:

i often find though that pho is made so tasteless in so many restaurants

there was one in DC that prided themselves on it, it was disgusting, like eating soft wet strands of warm water soaked paper.

Waffle House is the dirtiest established chain you could possibly eat at.

Exactly why it's so delicious.

so what is ethiopian food like? 40 or 50 people in the restaurant, then a remote control helicopter flies over head and drops off a few canned goods, and whoever eats wins?

Boom goes the dynamite!

I fucking loled.

Edmonton did have one good thing going for it: the 24 hour delivery donairs. Fucking 4am Jumbo Size donair for 6 dollars when you're so high you can barely dial the phone and it's -20 with 4 feet of snow is why man conquered the earth.

vancouver has lots of good international eats, but most of it is overpriced as fuck. The vietnamese joint down the road is good. But of course since it's vancouver, it closes at like 8, which is bullshit, cause if I'm drunk on a Sunday night and I want decent pho I'm shit out of luck.

edit: reads rest of thread.

Pho is good, but no way in hell is it the best food going. Plus people who throw too much of the chili sauce in their pho are assholes, you can't taste anything else when you completely douse it in chili sauce. Try adding some subtlety to your palate you heathens.

edit 2: yek, we have ihop in new west, you ever get a craving just head out this way.

outback is a good solid cheap steak.

People shit talk me when ask for "no rules, just right" because no matter what city you're in, there is that stick-up-the-ass bistro that serves the city's best steak for $85 a cut. I call bullshit. By the time I get the side salad, fuckin' inimitable bloomin'* onion, a succulent 9 oz. filet medium, and steamed brocolli for a little over $35 a person WITH a proper tip, no other option sounds even remotely equivalent.

*Shared, naturally, I couldn't do it alone.....or could I? :spiteful:

I can't argue with this. The biggest ripoff meals i've ever had in my life have been at expensive steakhouses. at the same time, the best steaks i've ever had have been at expensive steakhouses. but it's just too much of a gamble. hedge it out at the outback. or home. i only eat steak at home these days.

a few months ago i took my mother in law out to dinner with my wife for my wife's birthday. we went to elway's steakhouse. she ordered her steak well done. imagine paying 50 bucks for a well done steak. fuck steakhouses. next time i go to one i'm going to order my steak well done just to say, fuck you steakhouse. but it'll be a long ass time before i go to a nice steakhouse on my own dime. a long ass time. i'll hit up peter luger for lunch next time i'm in NYC.

Archived