IGNORED

Venetian Snares Subforum

Daxx

I agree but...You're wasting your breath here.

Besides, if there was one the "haters" would collect there and ruin any chance of intelligent meaningful communication. (see all other forums)

Welcome to WATMM and just to beat everyone else to the punch...

Read The Rules!! (you'll see alot of that)

snares is not very innovative recently

he should take more time as he has got the potential

squarepusher is not very innovative recently

he should take more time as he has got the potential

Aphex Twin and boards of canada haven't done anything in years, but they have subforums

considering afx released like what, 5 hours worth of music in the past 10 years? i think he is excused.

Aphex Twin and boards of canada haven't done anything in years, but they have subforums

considering afx released like what, 5 hours worth of music in the past 10 years? i think he is excused.

The Tuss was 3 years ago , Unreleased Analords not even a year ago.

WTH is Capsaicin talking about?

Also , You cannot compare Aphex with Vsnares , One is God and the other a simple mortal.

I love Rossz csillag alatt született , and "My downfall" is a solid sequel.

But his other material is not worthy of a subforum.

^^ this imo (I've honestly given Vsnares a lot of rope to climb up onto and convince me to like his shit outside of Rossz but I'm struggling)

if anyone should get a subforum, it should be DMX Krew imo. He still makes music and has usually quite a few solid tunes on any one release.... why not I say?

if anyone should get a subforum, it should be DMX Krew imo. He still makes music and has usually quite a few solid tunes on any one release.... why not I say?

Yeah I headed off that petition ages ago. It never sticks. Fuckin shame it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DXF40Yfvg

I love Rossz csillag alatt született , and "My downfall" is a solid sequel.

But his other material is not worthy of a subforum.

^^ this imo (I've honestly given Vsnares a lot of rope to climb up onto and convince me to like his shit outside of Rossz but I'm struggling)

I think Cavalcade, Huge Chrome and Hospitality contain some of the most melodic and breathtakingly beautiful music. I mean Twirl, Swindon, Ion Divvy, Cadmium Lung Jacket, Li2CO3.

Archived