IGNORED

I am going to miss the Dublin show

BobDobalina

I usually don't get personal/emotional here at watmm, but...

A trip months in the planning, I was all set to fly from the US to Ireland yesterday (wife, parents too) to attend my commencement ceremony at Trinity College after finishing my degree last fall. As luck would have it I was going to be there when Autechre play the Button Factory this Friday. It would've been my first Autechre show.

Someone cheer me up please :cry:

I am in the same case, so bored by all this volcano-shit

pity party it is!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thats rubbish, its nuts how many peoples plans its messed up.

Loads of people were meant to be flying over the bangface weekender too (artists included) but its all going tits up...

FFffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

tis possible that Ae themselves wont even make it!...NOOOOOO!! effin hope they do.. they fn better!

they're taking the ferry over the day before, i am told.

ae will be there.

tis possible that Ae themselves wont even make it!...NOOOOOO!! effin hope they do.. they fn better!

they're taking the ferry over the day before, i am told.

ae will be there.

If it is so, enjoy the show.

My condolences to everyone else's plans re autechre, bangface, etc. that got f.u.c.t. fuct.

I'll probably just get baked and throw on the glasgow set...

I really enjoyed the first 15 mins or so, but it did get pretty tiresome after a while....there was some savage stuff going on it, some amazing sounds and beats, but a lot of passages just seemed to drag on forever. Wasn't a bad show, but wasn't mind blowing. NOBODY was dancing either....people would say "ya can't dance to this", but i dunno, the beats were very all over the place, but you could still bop to the pulse. Kind of a kill buzz when everyone is standing around with their arms folded.

• 2 weeks later...

24:43-24:47 of the dublin set- can anyone identify those notes? what track is that from? i know it from somewhere:

driving me crazy

maybe the end of The Trees?

THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

been wrecking my brain over that. knew i knew it

knew on knew

Archived