IGNORED

WATMM meme history

encey

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dudes. I just found a burned CD called "watmm mix" in an old duffle bag this weekend. IT's from 2003-2004. It is dope as hell. I need track IDs on pretty much everything. I need to get this to you guys.

post the hell out of this pls!

ok working on it now.... obel, no it's not the pbn mix. It's a CD of EKT tracks I had compiled way back when. It's quite good.

Dudes. I just found a burned CD called "watmm mix" in an old duffle bag this weekend. IT's from 2003-2004. It is dope as hell. I need track IDs on pretty much everything. I need to get this to you guys.

post the hell out of this pls!

official thread for this mix is now here:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/78035-old-school-watmm-mix-from-2003/

Guest zaphod

is the seduce a watmm member thread still available? i can't find it.

jswift vs flapdoodle arguments.

i remember some memes from beakdotcomforum. i remember playing mornington crescent. i think as larry mullen. or the edge. or bono. i think i was actually all of u2, probably just talking to myself. miss that board.

also, mspaint people's heads exploding. what a thread that was.

i remember some memes from beakdotcomforum. i remember playing mornington crescent. i think as larry mullen. or the edge. or bono. i think i was actually all of u2, probably just talking to myself. miss that board.

haha, the one with the giant avatars? that place was great. I was Peter Gabriel, doop, and a few others on there.

omg fucking Billy "dickhead" Corgan taking up the whole screen!

I was: aTen, Lil Jon, Michael Angelo Batio, David Lynch's Haircut, Paris Hilton, zelah, Heidi Montag, Slash, Cubs Win Cubs Win, ... probably some other people I can't remember ... fucking epic.

Guest Adjective

is the seduce a watmm member thread still available? i can't find it.

I tried searching, google remembers it but it doesn't seem to exist on watmm anymore. A sad day.

*kicks sand on tauboo's feet*

Archived