IGNORED

I Normally Don't Actively Ask For Donations, But...

Joyrex

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

i'll donate a few quid along with BCM and chassis, then you pretty much have your $20, Joyrex..

a few quid is nothing over here. you can't even buy a pack of fags with that anymore ffs.

I'll donate a few quid later. just having a shit atm.

Edit:how much is it not to have member as my group. If I donate like a fiver can I have Geebag as my group?

No, but you can change your title under your avatar to whatever you wish. As for your Members Group status, you can consider a Subscription that would change it to Members Plus, Knob Twiddlers, or EKT Plus.

Theres no Geebag subscription?

What a jip :cisfor:

Guest margaret thatcher

the overlook = mirezzi.

i start my first post-uni job tomorrow - should be able to donate when my first paycheck comes in - unfortunately won't be til next month though, sorry.

Sorry to spoil the fun. 10$ donated. Get the fuck over it.

Feel you on the VG front - traded in half my collection recently so I could snag Tekken 6.

Alternatively, the rest of you lot could fuck off to xltronic if you've really got issues w/ the way things are run.

There are enough LTMs that if they all made a really quite modest donation once a year then the site's hosting would be covered.

There are enough LTMs that if they all made a really quite modest donation once a year then the site's hosting would be covered.

Many LTMs already made significant donations in 2009 to get us this far.

Many LTMs already made significant donations in 2009 to get us this far.

Guest Mirezzi

I have donated $104 to WATMM in its many incarnations, reboots, restarts, etc.

Not much, but hey...I think it's enough to be allowed the opinion of "You ban too many generally good cunts, you create too many subforums, and the LTM thing, of which I was once a part, has been a crap idea with crappier execution."

April, 2009: $12

August, 2007: $12

February, 2006: $20

April 2005: $25

February 2005: $20

November 2004: $5

January 2004: $10

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i feel for you in this time of hardship. but saying that also recall your recent "it's my site i'll do what i like" attitude and that makes my wallet sphincter snap tight.

it's a community or it's not

take care

i will donate my college tuition if joyrex makes me supreme admin

and changes me name back to 24ourange

Well, you're halfway there :closedeyes:

the overlook = mirezzi.

i start my first post-uni job tomorrow - should be able to donate when my first paycheck comes in - unfortunately won't be til next month though, sorry.

Ah, thanks margaret (for the mirezzi info) - donate only when and what you can afford - I don't want anyone putting themselves out to help WATMM - you and any applicable family/responsibilities come first.

Sorry to spoil the fun. 10$ donated. Get the fuck over it.

Feel you on the VG front - traded in half my collection recently so I could snag Tekken 6.

Alternatively, the rest of you lot could fuck off to xltronic if you've really got issues w/ the way things are run.

Finally! The voice of reason. I hope you didn't pay full price for Tekken 6, as I recently saw it for 360 for 13USD, and around 30USD for the PS3 version.

I'll give you a tenner to ban Boxing Day.

Hmmm.... :emotawesomepm9:

lol "voice of reason" that's kind of scary :emotawesomepm9:

Snagged Tekken at gamestop used for 39.99 - wish I had caught it for less, but still wayyyy worth it. Thanks for the tip on the patch, online is totally fine - now I just need a proper arcade stick!

Guest placidburp

I am terribly skint this month, but will absolutely donate when I have some cash spare. As sad as this sounds, I fucking love this forum and it is a part of my life now, what with the trashbear event and all the friends I have made in here. I'd hate to see it gone!

I'm very drunk and I love you all. :trashbear:

Archived