IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NED got lucky, but Brazil is to blame because they played most of the second half as if the game was already won. kinda sad to see them go, but happy because now they can't take arg out.

A bunch of divas who think they are better than they are and when things don't go their way they start acting like spoiled brats. Fuck them.

Haha, exactly. I hope I never see that Luis Fabiano asshole again.

Now, can Ghana survive and be the first African team to make it further than any African team's gone before?

Maybe. Bet nobody thought (realistically) NED was going to beat BRA. That's what I love about The Cup and Football in general.

this is crazy. this shouldn't be. i guess ghana will win the world cup now.

when monkeys fly...

No, let's not get ahead of ourselves... GER is still gonna take The Cup this year I think...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

odd game. towards the end holland had opportunities to make it 3,4 or 5 but they didnt seem to want to.

yeah brazil were pretty petulant.

so capello to stay on as england coach....what about an english man? an ex england player.

Guest Ominous

Brazil played nasty dirt lot football for referee calls. Good riddance! Holland do have a lot to work on if they want to go all the way though, there's a huge gap in the midfield = no balls for Van Persie.

ps- Uruguay are gonna ravage Ghana. sorry guys.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

BECKS FOR COACH.

don't tell me thats not down the road in the next 8 years :emotawesomepm9:

yeah i get the same impression. what was he doing in a suit on the bench this wc anyway? not sure beckham is coach material though but not many great england players coaching that i can think of. you can't go from player to england coach without managing a league team first surely.

Brazil played nasty dirt lot football for referee calls.

Both sides played dirty. It was a game where two teams tried to convince the referee into blaming the other team. Holland won by a slide. Literally.

urgay is not going to win against the big G!

Archived