IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Guest RadarJammer

I think the mid season break was a good idea in this case. a weak episode like that halfway through a season might bring down viewers. i think the poor action scene planning/choreography sucked me out of the show and let the steam out of my enthusiasm but maybe that's nothing new with TWD.

also why can't any show ever get background rabble right? it always comes off so awkwardly unnatural, especially in a show like this

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

also why can't any show ever get background rabble right? it always comes off so awkwardly unnatural, especially in a show like this

It was noticeably bad this episode, I agree... The folks cheering during the fight between Merle and Daryl, the group rallying around Andrea as she waxed empty platitudes... The aforementioned Glen zombie skull-stomp partially made up for it.

I thought it was a good ep. the governor is clearly the wack job people wanted him to be. ricks madness is full on, especially when he was blankly holding his baby. (if it is his) and now that everyone knows he is clearly fucked, the group dynamic is fucked as well.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I had a reminder for the mid-season premiere set up on my calendar. you people are obviously not true fans.

and oh yeah, the comic governor was a full-on nanking massacre type of motherfucker.

I normally don't notice stuff like this but that really stood out to me in this episode. In the opening scene there was this one old lady who was just sort of moving her arm 30 degrees every 5 seconds & it was lol

I thought it was an ok episode, though the crowd scenes were weak for sure. But when Rick was holding his (Shane's?) baby and losing his shit, that was great. Also the Daryl/Merle dynamic is gonna be good.

• 2 weeks later...

This show needs the grittiness of The Shield, it's getting too 90's TV.

It has that 90's "The Stand" mini series feel. The whole town thing had been pretty shit. This back and forth between the prison and the town is irritating me, and the governor is a cheesy excuse for a villain. This show needs "The Road" grittiness.

The gunfights are terrible, they need to hire somebody who is actually able to shoot and edit that stuff, because now it's just distractingly bad.

The gunfights are terrible, they need to hire somebody who is actually able to shoot and edit that stuff, because now it's just distractingly bad.

agree 1000%
They're using guns from The A-Team show, that's why they can't hit shit.